Maps by the Yeah Yeah Yeahs

I can't get over how much piffery this song is
00635a18f8f1d55f1780fcd3fe99b6ac6bbf6ab.gif
, miles above anything YYY has put out

pimp.gif
I can't be the only person that got put onto this song and now know all the words thanks to Rockband
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

bumpin this old thread

but this song and the rest of the yeah yeah yeahs songs are appreciated
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i can smoke to their songs and chill out

Originally Posted by Sois Frais G

One hit wonders....song is the !%!%

that statement is pure foolishness.

and Crank so is saying Maps was was miles ahead of everything else they've put out. Maps is indeed piff but it isn't even the best song on that album.

The Yeah Yeah Yeahs are awesome.  This song gets stuck in my head at least once every few months:

i remember when my roommate put me on to Maps and Heads Will Roll, i was like
eek.gif
this is dope. then i checked out there other stuff, and there wasnt a single song in their catalog that came close to those two.

personally i cant really mess with their style of music outside of Maps and Heads Will Roll.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by Sois Frais G

One hit wonders....song is the !%!%

that statement is pure foolishness.

and Crank so is saying Maps was was miles ahead of everything else they've put out. Maps is indeed piff but it isn't even the best song on that album.
foolishness indeed, and please retract my original statement its been 4 months and Ive given YYY wayyy more spins since then and I love them
i can smoke to their songs and chill out
true effing story we must think alike, some of their tracks (skeletons, little shadow, soft shock) are soothing as hell Ill be completely fried and zone out, it feels like its tickling my brain I cant explain it.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

this song go hard. I started liking it when I played rockband 1. now I can just listen to it in the car on my own.

this song go hard. I started liking it when I played rockband 1. now I can just listen to it in the car on my own.

Yeah Yeah Yeahs, are definitely appreciated. One of my favorites.

Maps is dope. I feel that "hysteric" and "soft shock" are just as good, if not better.

So many good songs though...

Back
Top Bottom