Marbury Banned From MSG?

[h3]Isiah bans Marbury from Garden[/h3]
Stephon Marbury has been instructed by Isiah Thomas not to attend Knicks home games - another indication of the continuing feud between the former pals, The Post has learned. According to a Marbury confidant, the embattled point guard is under a gag order by Knicks management, forbidding him from speaking to the media. Marbury has not commented since his Jan. 22 ankle surgery. "They've got a muzzle on him," the confidant said.

New York Post

Stephon Marbury, Chris McGrath/Getty Images

http://www.fannation.com/truth_and_rumors/nba

[h3] [/h3]

The Cablevision media policy is reason enough to boycott the Knicks. Every player, coach, and player personnel person must have a media stooge shadowing everysingle meeting with the press?

Give me a break.

laugh.gif
good...stephon aint winnn the knicks the chip anyway...keep him away

I like how Isiah and Dolan have made Steph to be the scapegoat, and have actually fooled a few fans in the process.

Knicks management are a joke.

I like how Isiah and Dolan have made Steph to be the scapegoat, and have actually fooled a few fans in the process.

Knicks management are a joke.

if anyone is jaded enough to believe Dolan and Thomas, then they are fools. I have been a critic of Marbury, but there isn't a chance in hell that all ofthe blame should go on his shoulders. The Knicks problems go beyond the players they have on the court.

This will be the best summer of all time.

co-sign/understatement....

I can't wait for Marbury to get his say. All of Thomas' dirty laundry aired out.

It's not just the players...

people who work at MSG or for the Knicks are treated like @+*+.

Someone I know quit his job workin in PR.

The organization is a joke

While I dont agree with the way the team and Marbury are being handled, I work in the Team Ops department and I cant complain...No horror stories here...itsactually pretty nice...

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

man exactly. I hate when people say that the Knicks ##@* up players careers. Like how people say we messed up Francis and Penny, etc. when they were bothtrash before we got here... But one thing that i will say is that the Knicks $%$$+@ up Stephon Marbury.

When Steph got to NY he was playing like Steph and probably the best ball of his career, and he was helping us win which people dont realize. He took usfrom last to the playoffs when he first got here. Sure it was only the 8 spot but the fact that he took us there from last shows how good our win % was when hefirst got here. But with Larry Brown coming in at 1st and asking him to change his game, the game that he has been playing with success for his whole career.Man you cant just come in and ask someone to change their style of play that they have always played with, he tried his hardest but that was another thinngthat %$%#!% him up BIG TIME as noticed in the his drop of production form 04-05 and the Knicks record drop. And than the media things and them scrutinizing himway too much and than our management trying to use him as a scapegoat when he finally started playing like Starbury last year, and Isiah blaming him for othersmistakes and benching him after 5 ##*$**+ games when he was not playing bad... The list goes on. We $%$$+@ up a good bball player. Marbury's game died justwhere it started in NYC.
indifferent.gif

Its very sad actually. Marbury was always scrutiniized but fact is he was one of the best scoring pgs of this generation. He was a great passer as well andhim and the Big O were the onlly ones with 20+ 8+ averages. I mean he could play and always played with passion and desire every night. I remember when he wasin Pheonix he almost took down the Spurs single handidly in a playoff series. But his game was score first that is what he was good at that is how he made his$/. And him being Coney Island's golden boyy and everything brought upon too much scrutiny and people started calling him a ball hog and a loser. Fact is iwould give anything for that 2004 Stephon Marbury right now it's very sad.

The Knicks $%$$+@ him up. If he was still in Pheonix or any where else right now, no doubt in my mind he would still be in that 20 and 8 range.
frown.gif

Its very sad actually. Marbury was always scrutiniized but fact is he was one of the best scoring pgs of this generation. He was a great passer as well and him and the Big O were the onlly ones with 20+ 8+ averages. I mean he could play and always played with passion and desire every night. I remember when he was in Pheonix he almost took down the Spurs single handidly in a playoff series. But his game was score first that is what he was good at that is how he made his $/. And him being Coney Island's golden boyy and everything brought upon too much scrutiny and people started calling him a ball hog and a loser. Fact is i would give anything for that 2004 Stephon Marbury right now it's very sad.
The Knicks *+@#+# him up. If he was still in Pheonix or any where else right now, no doubt in my mind he would still be in that 20 and 8 range.
frown.gif

I aint a knicks fan but.... damn,you couldnt have said it any better

Originally Posted by THE GR8

The Knicks *+@#+# him up. If he was still in Pheonix or any where else right now, no doubt in my mind he would still be in that 20 and 8 range.
frown.gif

This is the primary issue with fans of Marbury. I don't know if they understand how much of a loser Stephon Marbury really is.
This is what DimeMagazine says is the reason to not consider Marbury for the Hall of Fame. lol that they even are. hahahaa.
Why not: The difference between those aforementioned H.O.F. point guards and Stephon Marbury? They all have championship rings, while Steph has been to the postseason only four times in 11 seasons and has never made it past the first round. But has Marbury merely been saddled with bad teams throughout his career, or is he just a loser? Critics will point out that every team that traded Marbury (Wolves, Nets, Suns) got significantly better immediately following his departure. Meanwhile, every team that has received Steph in a trade (Nets, Suns, Knicks) posted a worse record the season after he arrived.

Just like Zach Randolph. Watch the Knicks improve when they depart with Boseph.

the whole knicks are in chaos!Hire Kiki for a fresh new start!Stephon better go to europe!lots of new beautiful interns everywhere

This gets better day by day, that whole team needs to start over right from the ownership.

roll.gif
@ DipSet TDot's avatar. Norman Smiley is gangsta.
pimp.gif

And yeah, Steph and Zeke actually live next door to each other in Upstate, NY (Westchester), for the people who didn't know that.

Also, it would be real cool if Steph got reckless with his mouth like he did last summer, and started tellin' all the business.

Back
Top Bottom