March 14: Steak and a BJ Day, vol. Double Meat

So after National Trick Off On A Broad Day, dudes need their holiday.

That holiday is Steak and a BJ Day, and the official date is March 14th.

Every woman that got adorned with gifts, candy, flowers, and all that other junk, must participate in this holiday.

My own personal twist is to get that chick to get you a pair of kicks too.

I got a link in my work email today for 20% off footlocker.com, so help yourself.

And make sure you get that steak medium well, and that BJ extra sloppy
pimp.gif

1hunnid.

thanks but do i have to enter a special at&t code or something cus it says "footlocker is proud to offer at&t employees".......so is there aspecial code or anything thanks for the link though

Originally Posted by shoecrazy77

thanks but do i have to enter a special at&t code or something cus it says "footlocker is proud to offer at&t employees".......so is there a special code or anything thanks for the link though
It says the code will automatically appear in checkout, just click start shopping.

Actually the date is March 14th... at least that's what I was always told in high school... i know nobody that ever got a steak nor a BJ on that daythough, so i'm pretty sure it doesn't matter.

huh? That was yesterday. It's the standard gift for a guy, go ask on any message board where women frequent.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I appreciate you clearing that up for us Craftsy.

No joke I have dated my girl for 5 years I dont get many BJ's anymore... so Ill be looking forward to this day

Originally Posted by WstCoastGotti

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I appreciate you clearing that up for us Craftsy.

No joke I have dated my girl for 5 years I dont get many BJ's anymore... so Ill be looking forward to this day

Seriously? She's in violation homie. I've been with mine for 6 and she knows what time it is when I pull that bad boy out...

I was going to make this thread but I didn't know what to call it without being obvious.

the kicks are the most important part. even if you can get a pair of j's, with no bj, you would still be doing awesome.

and thanks for the clarification, i'll edit the thread title.

2008 tho!! :x

I been missing out on this holiday for damn near a decade :lol:

clicked in here thinkin this was the first official day :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom