*** MARCH 2009 PICK-UP THREAD (DO NOT QUOTE PICS): NT not affected by the economic slum! ***

recent pickups

0c635e50ece490f4c5ddb870c5d463ceea18b1d.jpg

^T21D, I've always had respect for you. Great collection and mature posts overall. But that just irks me when people assume other people's motives forgetting a shoe. Your post implies that you're better than others because you didn't give in to the recent popular shoe or recent "hyped up"shoe but instead got something cheaper with equal quality. I didn't get any of those shoes either, but I think "Something simple for $89" wouldhave sufficed.

/rant

If I misinterpreted your post, forgive me.

703FlipFiend- your wish is my command. edited to protect the innocent

1/2 Cents grew on me like a bad mole. Sheesh, those things look good. Still could never fork over the $200+ price tag for em, but still, some day I'llremember to go for a good deal.

T21D....very nice recent pick ups....

if you can drop any info on where/how I can grab a pair of those IVs for that price? in a 13?

HERE ARE MY FEBUARY PICK UPS DIDNT GET A CHANCE TO POST THEM BUT NOW I GOT SOME TIME!! NICE STUFF EVERYONE AND NICE ZK4 FRED DIDNT HAVE MY SZ 13 WHEN I WENT UPTHERE JUST GONNA HAVE TO STORE LOCATE ME SOME!!!!
fxtk6q.jpg

28b9p55.jpg

167pkki.jpg

2uhv59w.jpg

106zm7r.jpg

w1ftb5.jpg

ALSO THANKS FOR THE SIN CITY TEE!!!

Fred - Best c/w of the IV in my opinion.

Dave - Those Sheed Forces are something else.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom