*** MARCH 2009 PICK-UP THREAD (DO NOT QUOTE PICS): NT not affected by the economic slum! ***

Nice 4's spenserhawk

Lemme know when you wanna get rid of 'em
happy.gif

Originally Posted by iiljaybe3

how much did you pay for that beat pair of 4s

bid and payed $200 on allthingsjordan.com (nt member)..i think he has another pair of 99 bred 4s in either size 10.5 or 11...

23kidd-thx for the comment..
wink.gif

200 for those 4s?
smh.gif
you could've scooped up CDP 4s for damm that price in betta condition to boot

Originally Posted by spenserhawk

bid and payed $200 on allthingsjordan.com (nt member)..i think he has another pair of 99 bred 4s in either size 10.5 or 11...

wink.gif
You got robbed on them bruh.

I copped from this store called "Manhattan." I don't know where you're located or if there is a Manhattan near you, but I never heard of thisstore until I moved to GA.

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Originally Posted by spenserhawk

wink.gif
You got robbed on them bruh.

i doubt that...

------------------------

FOR SALE FORUMS
SIZE10
SIZE10.5

oh he got robbed, hahaha i cant believe he paid $200 for a beater pair of 99 4s, i saw some people here on NT and ISS sellin DS pairs for 250-350

oh he got robbed, hahaha i cant believe he paid $200 for a beater pair of 99 4s, i saw some people here on NT and ISS sellin DS pairs for 250-350

SO WHAT...how much do beat bred 4s go for these days?

------------------------

FOR SALE FORUMS
SIZE10
SIZE10.5

^^^For those 4s I'd say around $100-150 tops.

Sherlock nice pick up on those Pumps...I need to pull the trigger on some one of these days.

Originally Posted by ii2cky

steal on that tech jacket
smokin.gif

nice pics and dunks popcorn!

Yeah, that jacket is awesome.

Thanks for the comments ii2cky. The shirt alone cost me more than both pairs of dunks! $125 shipped for both pairs!

Back
Top Bottom