*** MARCH 2009 PICK-UP THREAD (DO NOT QUOTE PICS): NT not affected by the economic slum! ***

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Modzzilla -
smil3eb5ea14a4ca5.gif
smil3eb5ea14a4ca5.gif
smil3eb5ea14a4ca5.gif
Is it off-white like the racing suit?
co-sign. sick shirt, where'd you cop and for how much?

He got it at the Aussie GP...

I just discovered that these are available at mclaren.com... for a cool $43... the usual McLaren premium. We'll have to wait till he gets up to find out what he paid for it... hopefully not $43...

For a start, i paid for it, which annoys me.

Cost me $70 aud which is about $46 by todays exchange rate.

Pretty happy with the price actually, buying at the track used to be expensive but since last year it's cheaper to buyapparel at the track than in the stores, where they add their premium to the price.

Originally Posted by Beats05

Gotta love midweek 2nd shipments...batting 3 for 5 so far on law school admissions too. Waiting for the big three (HYS) to get back to me
That's real impressive man. Congrats!

yo- icopj82-that hundreds shirt is on point
I picked these up yesterday at Hibbetts-the guy at the store was acting like he didnt see me-I get to the counter and he tells me how he was gonna get themthis weekend and how it wouldve been $250 for him-Im like whatever-just cash me out derrty!!..lol.. naw he was kool real talk
NE WAy WALLAH!

I need those Griffey's
I just got these today from Macy's $53 minus 30%
pimp.gif
I just needed someshoes for work, just looking didn't even care the brand but I like these.
6219-780997-p.jpg

Got this at Marshalls kinda goes with my D.Willis Dunk (in the right light)
2j11wdh.jpg

guy stop calling them "bred" 11s...do you even know why that stupid name was made up? for blk/red jordan 11s. stupid name, used this time, on an itemthat has no relevancy to the name....so stop it...

...and btw, you can call them SJ's, or even spacejams

Originally Posted by ChrisShouraisei

I thought bred was used for the fact they were cleaned up every so often and tooken care of, lol my bad

lol that makes no sense lol...but you were misinformed so it's ok, i just really thought you kept insisting they were "breds"....

Mailman delivered these on wednesday.
wore them.
then it started raining so i lil dirt got on em but i'll clean em up later.

Originally Posted by daaznfella

Originally Posted by ChrisShouraisei

I thought bred was used for the fact they were cleaned up every so often and tooken care of, lol my bad

lol that makes no sense lol...but you were misinformed so it's ok, i just really thought you kept insisting they were "breds"....

Yeah my bad to be honest

219ulh1.jpg

26114e0.jpg

Picked these up over the past 4 weeks. Waiting for the Wii AF2's and some new Structures. Didn't post the Purple Foams or Black/Purp Pippens

Back
Top Bottom