March Wrestling Thread/April Thread will be up on the second /WM Week

Btw all y'all just made the list throwing slander earlier DM me addesses right now

What the hell did I do?..I insulted mutant face's wanna-be dictator *** and threw out a meme for our part time Savage-In-Chief..And that's it..

did i miss something? did karl malone get involved in a match?
vince finding a way to get a rodman/kim jong/baron vs trump/malone/roode match?

did i miss something? did karl malone get involved in a match?
vince finding a way to get a rodman/kim jong/baron vs trump/malone/roode match?

Yeah it was crazy man. It was Roode vs Corbin and while they were fighting outside, Corbin went up to Malone sitting front row and yelled "YOU GOT NO RINGS!" Then Malone punched him in the face and Roode threw him back in the ring and did a Glorious DDT. Then Roode let Malone come in the ring and he pulled out a Shooting Star Press from the top rope onto Corbin which then let Roode get the win. The move made Malone very exhausted which is why they both have water bottles.

Yeah it was crazy man. It was Roode vs Corbin and while they were fighting outside, Corbin went up to Malone sitting front row and yelled "YOU GOT NO RINGS!" Then Malone punched him in the face and Roode threw him back in the ring and did a Glorious DDT. Then Roode let Malone come in the ring and he pulled out a Shooting Star Press from the top rope onto Corbin which then let Roode get the win. The move made Malone very exhausted which is why they both have water bottles.

Did I read this right? Malone did a SSP??? :rofl:

Wouldve believed you but karl malone aint into that flippy ****. If you wouldve said Clothesline and diamond cutter

Yessir, it was insanity. The crowd went apesh*t

Lmaooooo wow, he must’ve been working on that for years :lol:

Also, who is the heel/face in this Bryan/Shane thing? The crowd doesn’t want to boo either guy. The execution of this has been terrible

Lmaooooo wow, he must’ve been working on that for years :lol:

Also, who is the heel/face in this Bryan/Shane thing? The crowd doesn’t want to boo either guy. The execution of this has been terrible
Now I have no clue. All I know is the crowd will NEVER boo Daniel Bryan, so if they're trying to make him heel they're crazy

593D20AC-B9C7-49B1-9061-D648DA22894D.jpeg
Bharlotte > Checky Lynch

Back
Top Bottom