March Wrestling Thread/April Thread will be up on the second /WM Week

I love how much Cyrus speaks on MOVEMENT tendencies of wrestlers. Nobody really calls matches to that lwvep.

In particular how he references how SUDDEN Naito's movement is. (Mutoh influence)

I really enjoy that as well. It makes Naito seem all the more explosive because he has periods of lazing about. Truly impressive.

Just finished watching wk..good show overall..ibushi vs Cody was good.i like omega Jericho for what it was.okada vs naito great match ...bucks were good n I like the villain dude..i could see a heel okada as wwe champ

Okada looks like a damn fool.

Gear and stupid hair

I guess that is hia TEKKEN gear.

Fans love Naito man

How the hell am I not tired? I figured i'd be running on fumes right now but doing just fine :rofl:

No way in hell am I watching New Year's Dash tonight LIVE. Will check it in the AM.

How the hell am I not tired? I figured i'd be running on fumes right now but doing just fine :rofl:

No way in hell am I watching New Year's Dash tonight LIVE. Will check it in the AM.

I sort of wanna watch it but I have to get to work at 9 am because we have shipment, then fart around until my shift starts because I am not ubering back home just to have to do it again.

I am a little tired, but I think that is mostly because I ate a little while ago.

I sort of wanna watch it but I have to get to work at 9 am because we have shipment, then fart around until my shift starts because I am not ubering back home just to have to do it again.

I am a little tired, but I think that is mostly because I ate a little while ago.

I've been up since 10 am yesterday..I have no clue how the hell I'm even conscious..It was totally worth it for that caliber of a wrestling show..

Back
Top Bottom