March Wrestling Thread/April Thread will be up on the second /WM Week

is Asuka substantially larger than Alexa Bliss? for some reason I had her around 5 foot 7, I feel like I'm off by half a foot now.

Asuka needs to hit some crunches and sit ups. Flab looking like post pregnancy. Other than that she good.

It's gonna be *******s to elbows in there man..On a regular iPPV Friday it's crowded as hell, so I expect this event to be even worse..Place really is a ****hole, but it'll be fun..I'm thinking about getting the meet and greet since you said something about it allowing you inside early..I don't know how I go about getting my ticket I've paid for already, so maybe getting in early will let me get a better seat in one of the rows..

Can't possibly be any worse than going to Bonekrushers when Chad 2 Badd was working there haha. I'd imagine you just tell them at the door that you bought both. Site said something about early access at 630 for the M&G.

Anybody been to a house show? They're in Baltimore the night before the Rumble and had a commercial saying Brock was going to be there. Wondering if I should go....

I'd like to gently rub the nap on Asuka's velvet gear, it has a visually sumptuous texture.

...yeah tho, so now that we know Asuka can easily beat the champion less than halfway through her first year, what's left for the back half?

Can't possibly be any worse than going to Bonekrushers when Chad 2 Badd was working there haha. I'd imagine you just tell them at the door that you bought both. Site said something about early access at 630 for the M&G.

I've tweeted Rockstar and Revolver to see how we go about getting our tickets..Waiting to hear back from them..Usually for their shows the first person in line gets to pick what seat they want in whatever row they want to pay for..I really don't wanna have to get there 2 hours early just to get a decent seat..

I've tweeted Rockstar and Revolver to see how we go about getting our tickets..Waiting to hear back from them..Usually for their shows the first person in line gets to pick what seat they want in whatever row they want to pay for..I really don't wanna have to get there 2 hours early just to get a decent seat..

Oh good lord lol. Yeah, that sounds like a nightmare.

dean ambrose finna bring a handgun to the ring. has anyone ever been shot in a match?

Kinda? LOL
78bba81b4bbca5a9f9492c25781333b2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom