Mare of Easttown (starring Kate Winslet & Guy Pearce) | HBO Miniseries | Sunday 10 PM

Too many people have to not do their jobs

the problem is, they do little things that make sense and then drop the ball at parts

like we see mare destroy the previous recording of the kid, but that’s not police evidence AND in front of her boss. but we also see mare reviewing the interrogation room tape

people beyond mare are going have to let lor slide

it’s like with Jess

Brianna is the only story that felt right to me

I just feel like trying too much to keep up the ‘who dun it’ caused some of these little issues

Now you got me wanting to watch it again already to pick up on some of these things.

I think I watched it less like a cop show and more like a family/community drama, so any inconsistencies or continuity issues didn't really spoil anything for me.

Now you got me wanting to watch it again already to pick up on some of these things.

I think I watched it less like a cop show and more like a family/community drama, so any inconsistencies or continuity issues didn't really spoil anything for me.

thing is, they could have easily just written some shh differently/better

we saw mare destroy evidence to protect her friend’s kid, because she was in a position to do so (the erasing of the first vid)

lor could have confessed to mare in the living room (as she had done previously) and mare tell her to not say shh and go to a lawyer or ask for lawyer.. then the kid tells his side with a lawyer, prepared statement

but at the least the DA is going have to review that confession and as i said the chief was sitting right there

then you have everything with DJ, stuff is going have to happen/be done legally for Ryan to be recognized as the father and for custody to even be given to lor ESPECIALLY when dude is trying to confess to the murder of the child’s mother AND lor is on video confessing to trying cover up the murder/protect the murderer of the child’s mother

like I said, there were just little things they could have changed slightly just to make stuff cleaner

now that this show is over I needa get this off my chest..

Kate Winslet was lookin more like Cait Jenner in this show and it was a sad sight to see :smh:

Slept on this when it was airing live, and finally got around to it this week. Just finished & WOW. What a ride.

Winslet & Julianne Nicholson especially knocked it out of the park. Jean Smart brought the comic relief, and even she had her serious feels.

That was damn good!

I have never been more proud of a television character outside of Kevin from da Chi and Kanan from Power than I was of Dylan. He was da real MVP out of this season. He IS NOT THE FATHER and he ended up being the good guy. Lori got destroyed but Ryan is a Cold Blooded killer. His dad and uncle are Pedos and he murdered his sister cousin wife.

Awesome series

Question…did John stay prison even though it was found out that he wasn’t the killer?

Back
Top Bottom