Marijuana and diabetes.

some of you dude's sarcasm detectors are malfunctioning.

back on topic....cannabis is as close to a panacea as you can get imo.
JC was not being sarcastic 
laugh.gif

Marijuana is just as addictive as heroin. You said yourself that you've had to quit smoking many times, but yet you still smoke, so you are still addicted. What about people with underlying mental disorders, like schizophrenia, who smoke and have a complete collapse of their mental state? I refuse to believe that the government would just make it illegal for no reason. What do they have to gain? If it is this magical mystery drug that you all think it is, wouldn't the government and police want us all to use it to stay happy and docile?

Fake hippie studies.
mean.gif
The DEA has already proven that marijuana is detrimental to society and that it has negative health effects. They need to start cracking down on these states that think they can defy the federal government with this terrible weed epidemic. I know that I won't be voting for any politicians who support legalization.
2/10 

Marijuana is just as addictive as heroin. You said yourself that you've had to quit smoking many times, but yet you still smoke, so you are still addicted. What about people with underlying mental disorders, like schizophrenia, who smoke and have a complete collapse of their mental state? I refuse to believe that the government would just make it illegal for no reason. What do they have to gain? If it is this magical mystery drug that you all think it is, wouldn't the government and police want us all to use it to stay happy and docile?

View media item 413856

I think I'll take the government's proven medical studies as fact before I trust some pothead conspiracy theorist's doped up internet ramblings. :smh:

I think I'll take the government's proven medical studies as fact before I trust some pothead conspiracy theorist's doped up internet ramblings.
mean.gif
Dude...that's just a sad way of thinking. 
[h2]Medical Benefits of Marijuana[/h2]
  • Asthma  - In 1975 a study was conducted by the Division of Pulmonary Disease, Department of Medicine, at the UCLA on Asthma. People with asthma were induced with bronchial spasms through chemical inhalation and bicycle exercise. Part of the group was given placebo marijuana and others were given actual marijuana. Those given the placebo recovered in 30-60 minutes. Those given real marijuana recovered immediately.
  • Arthritis  - Dr Ronald Jubb, Consultant Rheumatologist, at the University Hospital Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust, UK did a double blind study on marijuana and arthritis. Again half received a placebo and half the real thing. Researchers found that those who took the real marijuana had statisticallysignificant improvements  in pain on movement, pain at rest, quality of sleep, inflammation (measured by a Disease Activity Score involving 28 joints - DAS 28) and intensity of pain (measured by the Short-Form McGill Pain Questionnaire SF-MPQ).
  • Autism  - A study published in the journal Nature Communications found that marijuana cannabinoids are closely related to endocannabinoid transmitters naturally found in the brain that facilitate the transport of electrical signals between neurons known as 2-AG. The most commonly known cause of autism causes a poor or non- functioning 2-AG. Many parents have had great success so far using marijuana cannabinoids, and it has even been noted assaving the lives  of autistic children who have trouble eating.
  • Fibromyalgia  - In 2011 a study was conducted at the Institut de Recerca Hospital del Mar in Barcelona, Spain. They noted that patients treated with medical marijuana had significant relief  of pain, stiffness, relaxation, somnolence, and perception of well-being.
  • Tourette's syndrome  - In 1999 the American Journal of Psychiatry reported that a study in Germany had proven that marijuana helped. Patients experienced marked improvement  of both vocal and motor tics associated with Tourette's.
That's just a few. 

Last edited:
I think I'll take the government's proven medical studies as fact before I trust some pothead conspiracy theorist's doped up internet ramblings. :smh:

What a sheep

Typical Alex Jones fan reply. Go smoke another doobie and watch Loose Change for the 100th time. :smh:

"Marley420" :rofl: :smh:

FYI, Bob Marley died from Marijuana induced cancer.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 I thought JC was cooler than that. 

and no smoking weed does not make you cool. 

You're very wrong about Marley too bruh...
mean.gif

Stop it. 

Last edited:
I would have kept it going, but it isn't a winnable argument. The only arguments for the current laws are either based on misinformation and propaganda, or through resorting to insulting stereotypes of Marijuana users. We all know the real reason that it is illegal: $$$$$$$$$

Had me fooled. Some folks should read up on the "reefer madness" propaganda of the 1930s as one of the main reasons its illegal.

"William Randolph Hearst, the most powerful newspaper owner in America, began printing falsified and exaggerated stories about the "evils of marijuana". A blatant racist who despised Hispanics and Blacks, Hearst used his vast newspaper empire to create hysteria among white parents, alleging that "pushers" - most of them from the lowly ethnic minority class that Hearst despised-- would be dealing marijuana to high school kids, turning them into addicts who would quit school, commit violent crimes like murder and rape as depicted in the laughable film "Reefer Madness", produced in 1936."

for those of you suffering from panic attacks after lighting one up most likely it is laced with something else

Last edited:
for those of you suffering from panic attacks after lighting one up most likely it is laced with something else
No, it's most likely not. Who the hell is just giving away stronger, more expensive drugs along with their weed? Not to mention I've seen it happen to people with weed purchased from medicinal dispensaries, who certainly aren't "lacing" their weed with something.

No, it's most likely not. Who the hell is just giving away stronger, more expensive drugs along with their weed? Not to mention I've seen it happen to people with weed purchased from medicinal dispensaries, who certainly aren't "lacing" their weed with something.

It could be laced with something like rat poison...its not necessarily some other more potent and expensive illicit drug.

But panic attacks could just mean you need to control your intake better or try some different strains....sativas and indicas produce different effects.

Back
Top Bottom