Marijuana has just been decriminalized in California.

I very 75% of the people coming in here reply won't read the article and assume its completely legal now.

I very 75% of the people coming in here reply won't read the article and assume its completely legal now.

Originally Posted by Rexanglorum

In time, people look back on our war on drugs with the same disdain that we hold for slavery, human sacrifice and state sponsored corporal punishment.

The path to legalization, emancipation comes ever closer.

This is one of the dumbest statements I've ever read on NT.

In time, people look back on our war on drugs with the same disdain that we hold for slavery, human sacrifice and state sponsored corporal punishment.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Rex got a point imo 

Rex got a point imo 

Originally Posted by dyyhard

schwarzenegger_smoking_joint.jpg

roll.gif

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

Rex got a point imo 

Yes he does.
The billions of dollars and time wasted, lives changed due to imprisonment, the spawning of a black market... We're going to look back on this time period just as we do prohibition. 

Rex got a point imo 

Yes he does.
The billions of dollars and time wasted, lives changed due to imprisonment, the spawning of a black market... We're going to look back on this time period just as we do prohibition. 

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

Rex got a point imo 

Yes he does.
No we won't it's set up like this for a reason.  Between POs, COs, Police, ect that's somewhere close to 30-50 million people employed in the US by the government.  You really think they'll close up that many jobs with a blink of an eye?  You must be crazy.  The true unemployment rate is over 20% if you take into account the people who don't actually look for jobs because of either getting to depressed by the market to bother or because they are exploiting welfare, SSI, ect.  So with 60 million people unemployed you want to make it close to 100 million now?  You my friend are delusional if you think that it'll happen. 

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

Rex got a point imo 

Yes he does.
No we won't it's set up like this for a reason.  Between POs, COs, Police, ect that's somewhere close to 30-50 million people employed in the US by the government.  You really think they'll close up that many jobs with a blink of an eye?  You must be crazy.  The true unemployment rate is over 20% if you take into account the people who don't actually look for jobs because of either getting to depressed by the market to bother or because they are exploiting welfare, SSI, ect.  So with 60 million people unemployed you want to make it close to 100 million now?  You my friend are delusional if you think that it'll happen. 

Originally Posted by Messyyy

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

Does that mean I can have an OZ in an airport?

Just curious.

i wanna know too.

so are we still gonna be drug tested when applying for a job??

so basically we can just walk around wit bud in our pockets and smoke in public??

nerd.gif
as far as jobs, even for people now who have medical cards they can still NOT get a job because of drug testing...

Originally Posted by Messyyy

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

Does that mean I can have an OZ in an airport?

Just curious.

i wanna know too.

so are we still gonna be drug tested when applying for a job??

so basically we can just walk around wit bud in our pockets and smoke in public??

nerd.gif
as far as jobs, even for people now who have medical cards they can still NOT get a job because of drug testing...

Back
Top Bottom