Marijuana Linked To Cancer?

Everything on the planet can be linked to cancer. Don't smoke, but you can't let this garbage scare you.

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

Originally Posted by CaddyLac

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

I'll take my chances.
This. And smoking ANYTHING can lead to cancer. Vape ftw.

Word my silver surfer is the #!$*. Actually tasting bud ftw...

pimp.gif
 I enjoy my DBV quite a bit.

I regret not copping a scratched/blemished DBV off ebay because of the price difference
frown.gif
They are like 130 on ebay when I paid 260 for my SSV. Im happy with it but damn i got jerked

I need to get hip to vaporizers man
30t6p3b.gif

SN: 
roll.gif
@ LeGod's Avy.

Originally Posted by CaddyLac

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

I'll take my chances.
This. And smoking ANYTHING can lead to cancer. Vape ftw.

Word my silver surfer is the #!$*. Actually tasting bud ftw...

pimp.gif
 I enjoy my DBV quite a bit.

I regret not copping a scratched/blemished DBV off ebay because of the price difference
frown.gif
They are like 130 on ebay when I paid 260 for my SSV. Im happy with it but damn i got jerked

I need to get hip to vaporizers man
30t6p3b.gif

SN: 
roll.gif
@ LeGod's Avy.

Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

..I hate it when new stories never link to the actual research publication

thank you.  that's just a bunch of words on paper without any review by experts.  I'm def. skeptical about this study.  How long were the mice exposed to the smoke, how did the mice consume the weed, etc.
not true. 
I just don't trust journalists to interpret studies..

see below.
Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Laymans terms please?? Thanks!
Smoking weed leads to a weak immune system. SRS.

"The active ingredient in MJ leads to the activation of cells that suppress the immune system."
...see...a weaken immune system.
Not Cancer itself.

A linked to B
B linked to C
doesn't necessarily means
A linked to C

Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

..I hate it when new stories never link to the actual research publication

thank you.  that's just a bunch of words on paper without any review by experts.  I'm def. skeptical about this study.  How long were the mice exposed to the smoke, how did the mice consume the weed, etc.
not true. 
I just don't trust journalists to interpret studies..

see below.
Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Laymans terms please?? Thanks!
Smoking weed leads to a weak immune system. SRS.

"The active ingredient in MJ leads to the activation of cells that suppress the immune system."
...see...a weaken immune system.
Not Cancer itself.

A linked to B
B linked to C
doesn't necessarily means
A linked to C

Anybody have a link to the actual study? This article fails to list the methods taken or potential confounders/limitations.

Anybody have a link to the actual study? This article fails to list the methods taken or potential confounders/limitations.

Originally Posted by air in822

It'll probably be here, where the abstract was taken from

Eur J Immunol. 2010 Dec;40(12):3358-3371.

Originally Posted by air in822

It'll probably be here, where the abstract was taken from

Eur J Immunol. 2010 Dec;40(12):3358-3371.

People, as much as you all love marijuana. It does have negative health implications. I'm speaking on a personal experience.

People, as much as you all love marijuana. It does have negative health implications. I'm speaking on a personal experience.

Originally Posted by he told on me

I don't think anyone is denying the fact that it does have negative health implications. Care to speak about your personal experience?

Originally Posted by he told on me

I don't think anyone is denying the fact that it does have negative health implications. Care to speak about your personal experience?

Let me guess....

Researchers inject massive amounts of THC (that you could never get from smoking even 5 blunts at once) and notice that it has negative consequences on the immune system.

amiright?

Let me guess....

Researchers inject massive amounts of THC (that you could never get from smoking even 5 blunts at once) and notice that it has negative consequences on the immune system.

amiright?

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

While cannabis’s links to devastating mental health problems are well known,

People still believe this?
This alone makes their argument null and void.
My cousin got cannabis psychosis from smoking. He spent over a month in a mental hospital after that, so I kind of believe it. He had some other problems too though (not drug related).

I'm still pro MJ though.

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

While cannabis’s links to devastating mental health problems are well known,

People still believe this?
This alone makes their argument null and void.
My cousin got cannabis psychosis from smoking. He spent over a month in a mental hospital after that, so I kind of believe it. He had some other problems too though (not drug related).

I'm still pro MJ though.

lol @ how defensive people who toke it up get when there is even a small doubt about the health issues of kush.

I still smoke on occasion. Yes weed is probably not the best thing for me and there may be long term cognitive health effects that come with it, is that going to stop me or any of you guys from doing it? 

lol @ how defensive people who toke it up get when there is even a small doubt about the health issues of kush.

I still smoke on occasion. Yes weed is probably not the best thing for me and there may be long term cognitive health effects that come with it, is that going to stop me or any of you guys from doing it? 

Back
Top Bottom