Mario Lopez on ABDC

mario is super corny. has anyone watched the show he hosted on animal planet before ABDC? save your life and dont watch it

and lil mama can go somewhere, cuz that man jawed chick can't even dance her damn self. and i hate her stupid hats with the hole cut out for her ponytail.

I give credit for the dance groups through out the first three seasons...But honestly, I was never fascinated with this show. The judges to the host, to themixing of music wasn't all that was hyped up to be for me.

Anytime Mario Lopez speaks it is certified comedy just cause he's so damn lame.

Anytime Lil' Mama speaks the TV goes on mute.

i remember last year when one them white boy crews did their dance and one of em took their shirts off . . . first thing mario says as he walks onstage . . .let's get this man a shirt! dude gets mad jealous

Remember when he didnt want that other guy to take his shirt off because his arms were bigger than his? (mario) He was doing a broadway show and this was oneof his demands lol give me a break

Originally Posted by iceman3699

Originally Posted by dgk3188

Originally Posted by pianoman52

mario's a cool dude. I've been to a couple ABDC tapings ....and my homie has been to several Pacman media press days and guess who's training along side Pacman. Mr. AC Slater!

Training in jeans FTL tho. peep the sig!!
l_3774fcdb25689851a86f5fa60e54d9c9.jpg
nerd.gif

Dirtylicious sighting?

nerd.gif
haha I hope you just didnt call PacMan Dirty
indifferent.gif
I think he did.

Like most people are saying, Slater is not the problem, Lil' Mama is. Damn I can't stand her.

Originally Posted by r0biiin

Originally Posted by iceman3699

Originally Posted by dgk3188

Originally Posted by pianoman52

mario's a cool dude. I've been to a couple ABDC tapings ....and my homie has been to several Pacman media press days and guess who's training along side Pacman. Mr. AC Slater!

Training in jeans FTL tho. peep the sig!!
l_3774fcdb25689851a86f5fa60e54d9c9.jpg
nerd.gif

Dirtylicious sighting?

nerd.gif
haha I hope you just didnt call PacMan Dirty
indifferent.gif
I think he did.
um i think he means the guy sitting down?

I Can Stand Him Better Than Lil Mama like everyone else here...she is just annoying. I Lost Interest in this Show a little bit because of her...and how itsturned out...Nothin Can Ever Beat the First Season
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

Yall some haters.. lol . but in all seriousness.. he's cool. let the man live... Thank god it wasnt NICK CANNON hosting instead.
I would never thought that he would be the one who would make it big coming out of Nick.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by wj4

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

Yall some haters.. lol . but in all seriousness.. he's cool. let the man live... Thank god it wasnt NICK CANNON hosting instead.
I would never thought that he would be the one who would make it big coming out of Nick.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom