Marisa Miller appreciation vol. $3 million bra

Chest game is on point
pimp.gif

I'd wife & give her all keys, passwords, & security codes. She gets whatever she wants. Have me straight simp status. Lol

Originally Posted by EastCoastPapi

i mean i see better white girls at my school.. she has no booty whatsoever..
eyes.gif
I highly doubt that.

pics or ducktales.

Beautiful face and awesome body but I am not feeling those veins on her hands. No air brushing that...

sick.gif

0c815d49730263cf877c7da2c2831a3938feb43.jpg

SunDOOBIE:
Beautiful face and awesome body but I am not feeling those veins on her hands. No air brushing that...

sick.gif

Responses like this kill me.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Like, I want to know what happened to so many of you that has caused you to be so out of touch that you're throwing out
sick.gif
and
alien.gif
and
eyes.gif
faces at the hand veins and toenails and ear lobes ofsome of the hottest women on the face of the earth.

Like, what happened in your life? What went wrong? Someone is to blame, and I deman an answer so we can all ogle together in unison with no complaints.
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

SunDOOBIE:

sick.gif

Responses like this kill me.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Like, I want to know what happened to so many of you that has caused you to be so out of touch that you're throwing out
sick.gif
and
alien.gif
and
eyes.gif
faces at the hand veins and toenails and ear lobes of some of the hottest women on the face of the earth.

Like, what happened in your life? What went wrong? Someone is to blame, and I deman an answer so we can all ogle together in unison with no complaints.
roll.gif
laugh.gif

*DAPS*

Its always that ONE dude...
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom