Mark Sanchez...Dating a High Schooler?

Originally Posted by swendro88

Gotta quote this from another forum:
This Sanchez thing is @!*%!!* hilarious. All these @!*%!!* qbs make Tom look even more like a god. Tom is with actresses and supermodels and gets to go to fashion and award show parties while Sanchez gets to go to a prom. Seems he even checks down with his women.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

all those USC girls he could have picked up...and he drafts a 17 year old?

this is like the niners taking alex smith over aaron rodgers.

all those USC girls he could have picked up...and he drafts a 17 year old?

this is like the niners taking alex smith over aaron rodgers.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

It's not like he sexually assaulted a 20 year old college student, while being a 2 time Super Bowl champion.
wink.gif
image1281763x.jpg

Thanks for posting the Big Ben pic. I had no idea which quarterback Iron Man was referring to.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

It's not like he sexually assaulted a 20 year old college student, while being a 2 time Super Bowl champion.
wink.gif
image1281763x.jpg

Thanks for posting the Big Ben pic. I had no idea which quarterback Iron Man was referring to.

I thought he was trying to hold down some veal, but that's pork butt. Cheap meat. You can find that anywhere at the Trumbull Mall.

Maybe Santonio Holmes, Braylon Edwards and Antonio Cromartie shouldn't be the people this guy deals with in his everyday life.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
tired.gif

I thought he was trying to hold down some veal, but that's pork butt. Cheap meat. You can find that anywhere at the Trumbull Mall.

Maybe Santonio Holmes, Braylon Edwards and Antonio Cromartie shouldn't be the people this guy deals with in his everyday life.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
tired.gif

She said 17, and dude was probably just so used to !!+*##! every woman he figured "might as well get this one in a year" because all it would take was a text.

She said 17, and dude was probably just so used to !!+*##! every woman he figured "might as well get this one in a year" because all it would take was a text.

Originally Posted by kilojules64

...This made me so angry.
As far as I'm concerned, she's winning
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
dont see how...she kinda got outed as a O - i mean if we are talking about paper her dad is holding more than enough so i'm sure shes never wanted for anything....other than that she just got added to the long list- not like son is marrying her or something....

but the shame shes gonna bring to her family over this if it gets any deeper is prob gonna get her allowance cut and no more nyc trips to the clubs with the girls
laugh.gif
  her dad cant even watch the games on sundays with his boys without the
mad.gif
face everytime he takes a snap

Originally Posted by kilojules64

...This made me so angry.
As far as I'm concerned, she's winning
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
dont see how...she kinda got outed as a O - i mean if we are talking about paper her dad is holding more than enough so i'm sure shes never wanted for anything....other than that she just got added to the long list- not like son is marrying her or something....

but the shame shes gonna bring to her family over this if it gets any deeper is prob gonna get her allowance cut and no more nyc trips to the clubs with the girls
laugh.gif
  her dad cant even watch the games on sundays with his boys without the
mad.gif
face everytime he takes a snap

Back
Top Bottom