Mark Schlereth? What the hell is his deal?

dude just said, and i quote "Terrell Owens is a life force who constantly SUCKS energy from you."

what the hell? i swear this clown talks about TO like he killed his family or something... he has been doing this for years now towards TO. Schlereth'scomments towards TO get worse and worse every time i hear him speak... eventually he's gonna call him a N'er or something

who else notices this fool?

laugh.gif
@"Terrell Owens is a life force who constantly SUCKS energy from you."

But yeah, Ive been noticing this for YEARS. He hates T.O.... Jim Rome too . He been calling T.O. "Two" for years
laugh.gif

I could take the guy more seriously if he wasnt such an actor on TV....getting in his "serious" voice with his huge descriptive words that arenothing close to anything else ESPN carts out in front of the camera. You are a dumb offensive linemen.

When i saw him gushing about Favre during the fake-retirement month (and the real retirement month) like he was Jesus himself I about had it with him. Hespeaks of Favre like God and Owens like Devil.....when the two players are more alike than you think. Yet one is the greatest thing to happen to the league andone is the worst.

Add it to the list.

People have different opinions of T.O. its as simple as that.

Originally Posted by RyGuy45

I could take the guy more seriously if he wasnt such an actor on TV....getting in his "serious" voice with his huge descriptive words that are nothing close to anything else ESPN carts out in front of the camera. You are a dumb offensive linemen.

When i saw him gushing about Favre during the fake-retirement month (and the real retirement month) like he was Jesus himself I about had it with him. He speaks of Favre like God and Owens like Devil.....when the two players are more alike than you think. Yet one is the greatest thing to happen to the league and one is the worst.

Add it to the list.
Yeah.

Stink is always salty.

But, at least he doesn't bite his tongue. Like when he was talking about Cutler.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

dude just said, and i quote "Terrell Owens is a life force who constantly SUCKS energy from you."

what the hell? i swear this clown talks about TO like he killed his family or something... he has been doing this for years now towards TO. Schlereth's comments towards TO get worse and worse every time i hear him speak... eventually he's gonna call him a N'er or something

roll.gif

i just saw that to!
dude needs to chill
smh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Stuff like this is why I've banned myself from all ESPN channels and websites for a whole week (1down 6 to go).[/color]
smh.gif

I was watching ESPN and they said Schlereth was about to come on and give his take on the situation. I immediately changed the channel. I can't stand theguy, he gets overly dramatic. He looks like he could be a great soap opera actor, but as a football analyst he sucks.

Originally Posted by RyGuy45

I could take the guy more seriously if he wasnt such an actor on TV....getting in his "serious" voice with his huge descriptive words that are nothing close to anything else ESPN carts out in front of the camera. You are a dumb offensive linemen.

When i saw him gushing about Favre during the fake-retirement month (and the real retirement month) like he was Jesus himself I about had it with him. He speaks of Favre like God and Owens like Devil.....when the two players are more alike than you think. Yet one is the greatest thing to happen to the league and one is the worst.

Add it to the list.
My dude, RyGuy is always On Point

He's so douchey sometimes - but like, when he's just joking around on Cowherd and stuff, he's usually really funny and entertaining. Dunno what hisdeal is.

Although I don't disagree with him on the T.O. thing... not sure how anybody could at this point, but that's for another thread (currently on the firstpage) i guess.

Originally Posted by jmsole210

what the hell? i swear this clown talks about TO like he killed his family or something... he has been doing this for years now towards TO. Schlereth's comments towards TO get worse and worse every time i hear him speak... eventually he's gonna call him a N'er or something

roll.gif

i just saw that to!
dude needs to chill
smh.gif
Yeah I have my issues with TO but you can tell Mark got that deep down,passionate hate...like wish he would have met TO in the 1800's hate.

I couldnt imagine being Vince Young or TO,I would have to take a trip to Bristol and pay the lawsuits I would get.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Stuff like this is why I've banned myself from all ESPN channels and websites for a whole week[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]
indifferent.gif
fam it aint that serious...[/color]

Originally Posted by jose cansec0

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Stuff like this is why I've banned myself from all ESPN channels and websites for a whole week[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]
indifferent.gif
fam it aint that serious...[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I just feel like ESPN has a horrible monopoly over sports reporting, and this week givesme chance to rely on other sources.[/color]
grin.gif

*$%+ that guy man..I hope TO signs with us, just to see what this +%+$%%# will say this time around...

dude HATES the raiders...imagine TO playing for the Raiders
laugh.gif
dude will just have even more hate for us

Originally Posted by SouthsideChi773

Originally Posted by jmsole210

roll.gif

i just saw that to!
dude needs to chill
smh.gif
Yeah I have my issues with TO but you can tell Mark got that deep down,passionate hate...like wish he would have met TO in the 1800's hate.
laugh.gif
True

Back
Top Bottom