Marlo was that dude.

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

73727332kw062_idris-elba-actor-warner-bros1.jpg

You mad?

Not that mad cause Stringer Bell(thanks for the pic
wink.gif
) was fine as **%@ I'm just saying he wasn't beating Omar in being an all around bad !!+.
Stringer begged Mouzone and Omar for his life. When Omar had Mouzone cornered in the motel, Mouzone said "no need to prolong this" and "i'm at peace with my god" 

In conclusion, Mouzone > Stringer

I say again.... Stringer Bell >>>>

my man up there no the deal... in real life hed have been the one to come out clean... my dude was always prepared... 3 steps ahead

" You want it to be one way, but its the other way "
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

- When he took shorty in the truck for a quickie and had the homies waiting outside the door just in case it was a setup
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

^^Word PLUS seeing that his son had the potential to really be something in life that had nothing to do with "the game" and building corners and all that *%%@$!%+ and letting him go (for lack of a better term)...
pimp.gif
Weebay was definitely the man.
Cats are really in here saying that Stringer > Mouzone though? Lettuce not forget how folks reacted to hearing that he was coming from NY (ie.Prop Joe).
Had cats like (O_O).

^Yo... I was sitting there looking at this paranoid fool like "wait a minute... so you actually thought that this cat would kill you in HIS OWN HOME?".

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

^Yo... I was sitting there looking at this paranoid fool like "wait a minute... so you actually thought that this cat would kill you in HIS OWN HOME?".

+*+! had me rolling,D was practically !@%$%%*+ his pants 
roll.gif
roll.gif

yeah weebey put in crazy work

when he was talking about killing that co's cousin and avon didn't even remember the kid, he said "you need a scorecard to keep up with your lethal $!*"
laugh.gif

a prequel to the wire that portrayed the whole barksdale gang coming up would be crazy

Did anyone catch the mini prequels that were on demand during season 5? I think they had ones for prop joe, omar, mcnulty/bunk, maybe a couple others. Pretty funny. Had mini prop joe propositioning 3rd grade teachers/recess aids. lol.

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

when he was talking about killing that co's cousin and avon didn't even remember the kid, he said "you need a scorecard to keep up with your lethal $!*"
laugh.gif

a prequel to the wire that portrayed the whole barksdale gang coming up would be crazy

Prequel... U sir are genius... Thought hadnt even occured to me... Would b bannanas
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

got shoes wrote: He deserved it too

@#$% stringer...after he ordered wallace to be assassinated I couldn't support him at all

yup. then wallace came back, played for coach taylor and outlived all them n_'s 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

laugh.gif

Prequel... U sir are genius... Thought hadnt even occured to me... Would b bannanas
pimp.gif
Always wanted to see how the Barksdale's came up

As much as I didn't like Marlo...wouldn't doubt they had strong similarities on how they took over

laugh.gif

this

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Originally Posted by Weekz

ive never seen an episode of this show.  i heard it was good tho.
I really couldn't find the time back then to watch both LOST and the wire...will check it out soon though.
that's pretty funny. i was the same way. last summer i managed to get thru the entire series for both of those shows. so glad i did

Back
Top Bottom