Marnay Shaw sorry 4 da trouble i caused yall 4 real don't wanna be blackballed off dis site

animal-fish-manta_~u16714076.jpg
V.S.
drake.jpg
?

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

im not even hatin fam... ur a punchline rapper... if u cant see that then ur just a damn fool...

make songs... stop doin "freestyles" over other people's beats cuz that $*%% aint what get people heard... it doesnt really showcase talent either cuz as u can see theres a million punchline rappers on the east coast alone...

from what i heard u just sound too much like everybody else... u know sayin alot of words with little meaning...

think past being a rapper and become an artist...

I actually listened to your music, Its ok, I think the problem is the punchlines are to noticeable, it gets annoying. But dude is sounding salty, what does hemean about ripping other peoples beats.. Wayne did it and it obviously helped him tremendously. All I could tell you is just make sure that you create your ownoriginal content too. Its cool to rip a beat, but to really create a song from scratch really makes you better rounded as a artist. Those Soundclick soundingbeats are annoying to me, I used alot of them for a while but I was lucky to hook up with a dude thats a really great Producer, just make sure to make alot ofcopies and stay confident, the difference between those that make it and dont make it is just the amount of effort they put in it.

thanx youtube sensation dats the type of feedback i was lookin for by the way dis is my boi marnay

im not even hatin fam... ur a punchline rapper... if u cant see that then ur just a damn fool...

make songs... stop doin "freestyles" over other people's beats cuz that $*%% aint what get people heard... it doesnt really showcase talent either cuz as u can see theres a million punchline rappers on the east coast alone...

from what i heard u just sound too much like everybody else... u know sayin alot of words with little meaning...

think past being a rapper and become an artist...

True but if thats what dude does thats what he does . everyone now is so focused on making songs and a club joint and a love song then they gotta do a track onauto tune, the rapp game right now is oversaturated and like dude said the eastcoast alone is full of Punchline artist as is every were else. Me and my dudewas Listening to alot of new la the Darkman and was like dag dude didnt used to spit like this but this is what the games turning to people are dumming down toappeal to the massis. witch unfortunatly right now is if u have a catchy hook sampled beat or Lil wayne Feature u gotta hot song lmao
roll.gif

I told a kid a couple days ago that method man was my favorite rapper the fact that dude didnt realy know much about him was scary but to proceed and say thathis favorite was Drake
eyes.gif

smh.gif
@ using their names to get people to listen to trash

it's one thing for an artist on NT to want someone to listen to their material

but it's another thing when you go to lame extents like this

Mods, can we ban this dude?

your @#$@ is not even good, you just like every other punchline rapper that wont get nowhere. sorry to crush your dreams

Back
Top Bottom