Marriage Proposal Fail Vol. UCLA

Damn 
30t6p3b.gif

I feel ladies should at least say yes in public just to save the guys the embarrasment, then tell them it's off.

Originally Posted by Luong1209

I feel ladies should at least say yes in public just to save the guys the embarrasment, then tell them it's off.
came in to say this
but girls arent smart
laugh.gif
(dat women logic)

I would never propose in front of huge crowd like that. It puts pressure on the female.
Not a single damn was given by that girl though
Reminds of me that video a while back where dude was proposing at a club and chick just stood there shaking her head

pretty sure its fake. For 1, I dont think a girl that you would be serious about marrying, could turn and be that heartless to the guy. I mean, a real girl wouldve probably just said yes, then whisper to him that its just to save him the embarrassment, and give the ring back later. Walking away like that would be an instant break up move.

Sorta like if a shy girl worked up the courage to ask a guy out, only a bad person would just reject her in front of everybody and just bounce.

Whenever I see something like this I always wonder how often women say no to marriage proposals. Like, I would assume that if he's asking, they've discussed the subject at length and have agreed that they want to spend their lives together. I'm a woman, so I'm just curious: do dudes ever just jump right in? Just never having discussed it with her, throw it out there? Because then I can see her saying no if she's not ready. 

Has to be fake......#1 reason is why the hell is anyone ever taping the dam kiss came on the screen shesh.

I bet this woman always said @#$% to him like "I need commitment in this relationship" which eventually led him to propose. Same thing happened to my friend's older brother 
30t6p3b.gif
His girl would always make sideways comments about how she didn't believe he was fully committed to her (he wasn't seeing any other girl) , and when he proposed she said that she wasn't ready yet
indifferent.gif
He went out with her for 4 years by the way

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

I bet this woman always said @#$% to him like "I need commitment in this relationship" which eventually led him to propose. Same thing happened to my friend's older brother 
30t6p3b.gif
His girl would always make sideways comments about how she didn't believe he was fully committed to her (he wasn't seeing any other girl) , and when he proposed she said that she wasn't ready yet
indifferent.gif
I would've did this to her 

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

thats grimier than Grimer

Damn.gif

roll.gif
@ that loud %++ boo at 1:26

But yea that HAS to be fake. I would never propose to a girl unless I knew, without a shadow of a doubt, that she wanted to marry me.

This reminds me of the one at the Wizards game. Love the announcers voice over in that one.
I plan on doing something like this at my graduation this year.

It seemed staged but whoever said that she should have said yes to save him the embarrassment and break his heart in private. 

Back
Top Bottom