💒 Married At First Sight 👰: S17 Denver 10/18/23 PREMIERE! HERE WE GO AGAIN!

How poorly will the "experts" do by the end of decision day?

• 0/5 - Truly the worst match making season ever!

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 1/5 - Worse than usual but not a surprise

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • 2/5 - Just about right (not counting divorces after decision day)

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 3/5 - The best they've done in years!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4/5 - Like Curry from 3, start of a couple matching streak?

• 5/5! - Unbelievable! Inconceivable! Real life?! Are they being paid to stay married now? Reunion tho

• Total voters
I don't think Bretton is as bad as the editing made him out to be but that money conversation was the beginning and the end for him and Olivia. Every season there is a comment or conversation that sets the tone for the breakup and this one was no different. When Sam told Neil he wasn't a real man, that ended them. When Jasmine told Will she wanted him to cover all the bills even hers, that ended them. When Lucas cried after off camera sex with Katie, that ended them.
This was a cold one :lol:

Imma say Lucas was done with Katie after he said we met before :lol:

Has there been a more perfect couple from the jump than Amani and Woody? There have been couples where we knew they would stay together but these two were on another level the entire time.
Nope not at all. They meshed well from the jump.

I was thinking Anthony and Ashley but the only disagreements they had was the changing of last name and Ashley’s sister. Outside of that they were flawless.

Has there been a more perfect couple from the jump than Amani and Woody? There have been couples where we knew they would stay together but these two were on another level the entire time.

They're certainly up there as the best, most compatible matches ever. Austin and Jessica From last season we're a great match too. No drama the entire season

Nope not at all. They meshed well from the jump.

I was thinking Anthony and Ashley but the only disagreements they had was the changing of last name and Ashley’s sister. Outside of that they were flawless.

Didnt be think she was kind of a brat at first. Not that he didn’t like her but he definitely thought she was spoiled.

There is something wrong with Christina. Her shocked and crying faces are very ugly. She should stop lying so she doesn’t have to make those faces anymore

Be bet and Amelia were an even more obvious successful match from jump than W&A but I did not enjoy watching them. Too strange for me but happy for them.

Brett is an ***. His sarcasm comes off as insecure compared to Matt who was an *** cuz he had that confidence that he could do what he wants. I would be cold if I was Olivia too. Don’t break up with me on tv then hop in my texts behind the scenes talking about wifey this and that.

Kinda surprised by Miles and Karen. His black boy joy personality is too Instagrammy for me but he’s a good catch. Hopefully they last in the long run.

I don't think Bretton is as bad as the editing made him out to be but that money conversation was the beginning and the end for him and Olivia. Every season there is a comment or conversation that sets the tone for the breakup and this one was no different. When Sam told Neil he wasn't a real man, that ended them. When Jasmine told Will she wanted him to cover all the bills even hers, that ended them. When Lucas cried after off camera sex with Katie, that ended them.

Spot on

They were boring to watch tho lol
Oh yea forgot about Austin and Jessica. They were compatible but boring as hell. Their “drama” had to be manufactured by the production team.
Jessica and Austin were definitely the most boring, successful couple. Midway through the season they just stopped showing those two lol. They had to make up some BS drama about Austin traveling for work to keep people interested

This song
mjlol (1).png

Back
Top Bottom