Mars IV re-release on PYS; 100 pairs

borrowed;

100 pairs of Air Jodan 4 Retro "Mars Blackmon" Edition, originally released in 2006, will be available at PickYourShoes.com. PYS.com x T.I.T.S. Limited Edition "Mars" Wifey Tees. Available Exclusively on PickYourShoes.com in black and red.

http://www.pickyourshoes.com/promotion.asp

borrowed;

100 pairs of Air Jodan 4 Retro "Mars Blackmon" Edition, originally released in 2006, will be available at PickYourShoes.com. PYS.com x T.I.T.S. Limited Edition "Mars" Wifey Tees. Available Exclusively on PickYourShoes.com in black and red.

http://www.pickyourshoes.com/promotion.asp

thanks for the info i have 2 pairs.one pair i wore about 7 times and the paint chipped like crazy.the other pair i have ds.pys will probly charge like 250.00 plus for these.

thanks for the info i have 2 pairs.one pair i wore about 7 times and the paint chipped like crazy.the other pair i have ds.pys will probly charge like 250.00 plus for these.

Originally Posted by rauls054

That's odd they chipped. I wore mine today and have a pir on ice, haven't seen or heard of that before, bad luck dude.

Interesting they got a hunad pair, i wonder how and what this means.....

That's odd they chipped. I wore mine today and have a pir on ice, haven't seen or heard of that before, bad luck dude.

damn, do want these so bad but not for reseller price
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

They HAVE to be for retail or else it would make no sense to re-launch these..

laugh.gif

PYS is not gonna sell these for retail

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

They HAVE to be for retail or else it would make no sense to re-launch these..

laugh.gif

PYS is not gonna sell these for retail

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

yeah i will try to post pic when i get a chance 

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

yeah i will try to post pic when i get a chance 

Wow. I never purchased anything from PYS so I really don't know but damn if thats the case,
30t6p3b.gif

Just go on eBay now and look for the best price.

Back
Top Bottom