Marshawn Lynch is one ugly dude...

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

My sister graduated in the same class as him. I guess they talk every now and then.

They both actually attended a fundraiser last night for Oakland Tech.

laugh.gif

My sister graduated in the same class as him. I guess they talk every now and then.

They both actually attended a fundraiser last night for Oakland Tech.

lol Haven't been on here in a while but this is cold lol I will say that when I saw those pics I thought about the Predators (I saw it yesterday) lol
roll.gif

lol Haven't been on here in a while but this is cold lol I will say that when I saw those pics I thought about the Predators (I saw it yesterday) lol
roll.gif

marshawn comes back to tech in the offseason to train, my friend's little bro is on the lacrosse team, i guess they got "beastmode" written in their shorts, they were showing marshawn and he was like "maaan, that's rihTARDed"

i thought marshawn would have been moved by now for sure, but i guess they're keeping him around for insurance. i didn't watch him much this past year, but he always seems like a big target going through the hole, it's just like it was in college except in college no one was bringin him down on first contact

marshawn comes back to tech in the offseason to train, my friend's little bro is on the lacrosse team, i guess they got "beastmode" written in their shorts, they were showing marshawn and he was like "maaan, that's rihTARDed"

i thought marshawn would have been moved by now for sure, but i guess they're keeping him around for insurance. i didn't watch him much this past year, but he always seems like a big target going through the hole, it's just like it was in college except in college no one was bringin him down on first contact

Back
Top Bottom