Martin is the funniest show in the history of television...Catch it 9-12 every weekday on MTV2!

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

everybody loves raymond > __________
sick.gif

you high ?

Word, son is wylin... Im suprised nobody said anything about Seinfeld.

seinfield was a good show tho...but frasier,everbody loves raymond, STOP IT with that bull

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

everybody loves raymond > __________
sick.gif

you high ?

Word, son is wylin... Im suprised nobody said anything about Seinfeld.

seinfield was a good show tho...but frasier,everbody loves raymond, STOP IT with that bull

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

Originally Posted by wren32

Fresh Prince is 100 times funnier than martin. I think Martin Lawrence is highly over rated.

Yo, your opinion is wack.

Nah he's right. Martin is corny most of the time. Fresh Prince of Bel Air and Seinfeld are the funniest sitcoms of all time IMO.

What makes Fresh Prince funnier than Martin?
laugh.gif

Post me a Fresh Prince clip funnier than ANY Martin clip posted in this thread.... I'll wait.

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

Originally Posted by wren32

Fresh Prince is 100 times funnier than martin. I think Martin Lawrence is highly over rated.

Yo, your opinion is wack.

Nah he's right. Martin is corny most of the time. Fresh Prince of Bel Air and Seinfeld are the funniest sitcoms of all time IMO.

What makes Fresh Prince funnier than Martin?
laugh.gif

Post me a Fresh Prince clip funnier than ANY Martin clip posted in this thread.... I'll wait.

I'm gonna have to agree that it is the funniest sitcom of all time. Tons of other funny contenders with different approaches to comedy, and i dig them all cuz they all make me laugh, but this is the only one that has me in tears for real. On the floor clutching my chest and +!%#, just dead.

I'm gonna have to agree that it is the funniest sitcom of all time. Tons of other funny contenders with different approaches to comedy, and i dig them all cuz they all make me laugh, but this is the only one that has me in tears for real. On the floor clutching my chest and +!%#, just dead.

Co-sign
pimp.gif
  ... Dragon Fly Jones > (Insert name of any actor here)

"Hey Nipsssyyyyyy .. Get 'erebody here a drink on me, except fah dis puuuuuuuuuuunk"

Co-sign
pimp.gif
  ... Dragon Fly Jones > (Insert name of any actor here)

"Hey Nipsssyyyyyy .. Get 'erebody here a drink on me, except fah dis puuuuuuuuuuunk"

Martin will now be on every weekday from 8am-12pm on MTV2.

BAD-BOYS.jpg

This ***@ just got real b..... Someone probably saw this thread
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Martin will now be on every weekday from 8am-12pm on MTV2.

BAD-BOYS.jpg

This ***@ just got real b..... Someone probably saw this thread
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

^It's actually 9am-12noon my brotha,but stanks a lot for the news
pimp.gif

"Oh yeeeaaaaah... doo doo be doop doop doop doo doop!"

Back
Top Bottom