Marty McFly's Know Where I could Get Em?

i dont see why the question couldnt have been answered sooner...for some reason all you mooks think you're comedians

MikeNef, the sneakers you posted are movie props and never went into production...you may see customs floating around but they will not be wearable, will notcome in a 7.5, and they will be very expensive...the smallest size made in mcfly hyperdunks was an 8

^^ Awww... Poor baby.... Baby doesn't like joking?... googoogaga... googoogaga... ( Tickles Lrr's belly).....

Haha shut the heck up dude. Tryna act all mature in here. Haha. It's a funny thread mang. Laugh.

Originally Posted by never wear them

^^ Awww... Poor baby.... Baby doesn't like joking?... googoogaga... googoogaga... ( Tickles Lrr's belly).....

Haha shut the heck up dude. Tryna act all mature in here. Haha. It's a funny thread mang. Laugh.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
*DEAD*

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
*DEAD*
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Blue0230

[h3]Bumblebee Chevy Camaro Know Where I could Get Em?[/h3]Anyone know where I can find one of these? V6 with automatic transmission and extra missle launchers
pimp.gif
Will settle for my moms 1998 Cavalier but Id rather have this

bumblebee-camaro-boston_1.jpg

Now that is funny.

What is a Mook? Like a Mookie Blaylock? Was he known for his wit?

Originally Posted by TOWEH

Long story short ... You can try and buy the pair from Nike that was used in the movie ... NOT ... or you can cop a pair of hyperdunks on ebay for a few hundo ... 6 to 9 but I have never seen a 7 or 7.5
Good looks on not being a !%* towards me, I ended up reading online, there were a handful of prototypes made, never put into production, only 2known pairs are left in the world, Michael J Fox owns a pair & the movies studios own the other pair....

Still would be
pimp.gif
if I could get em, rofl

Originally Posted by Lrrr

i dont see why the question couldnt have been answered sooner...for some reason all you mooks think you're comedians

MikeNef, the sneakers you posted are movie props and never went into production...you may see customs floating around but they will not be wearable, will not come in a 7.5, and they will be very expensive...the smallest size made in mcfly hyperdunks was an 8
preciate it

i laugh at whats funny..stop being a broad

Originally Posted by Mike Nef

WOW its funny how many people talk down on you and show nothing but hatred for asking a simple question...a simple you cant find those anywhere would have been fine....

only people who flame people online all day are uhh "LOOSERS"
What makes your question absolutely ridiculos is the fact that you apparently have enough sense and knowledge to be registered on Niketalk..soapparently you are some what of a sneaker lover....how the hell you not gonna know that McFly's never came out....I mean...

75f361243d30454532649876e01ff496ed4cf541.pjpg

Originally Posted by TOWEH

Long story short ... You can try and buy the pair from Nike that was used in the movie ... NOT ... or you can cop a pair of hyperdunks on ebay for a few hundo ... 6 to 9 but I have never seen a 7 or 7.5
Good looks on not being a !%* towards me, I ended up reading online, there were a handful of prototypes made, never put into production, only 2 known pairs are left in the world, Michael J Fox owns a pair & the movies studios own the other pair....

Still would be
pimp.gif
if I could get em, rofl

Geez imagine that. Looking online for an answer before you post on Niketalk. Wow!
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by fattymagee14

I would contact Biff Tannen at btannen@gmail.com. He could probably get you a pair at a good price. But don't screw him. His family has a history of a temper. I heard his granddad tried to kill a guy over $80.

Man Biff screwed me on a pair i sent him the money over 2 weeks ago. i think im going to dispute it, but im scared for my life
frown.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by fattymagee14

[h3]Bumblebee Chevy Camaro Know Where I could Get Em?[/h3]Anyone know where I can find one of these? V6 with automatic transmission and extra missle launchers
pimp.gif

Now that is funny.

What is a Mook? Like a Mookie Blaylock? Was he known for his wit?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

saw a pair on ebay like 2 years ago. i guess they were customs, but they looked EXACTLY like the real deal. they went for like $600. really ebay is ur onlychance and even then u'd have to wait til a pair miraculously popped up and in a 7-7.5. not very likely, needless to say.

Don't forget there was the HyperDunk Low "McFly"................or were those scratched by Nike?

And the pair from the movie was on ebay a couple years ago. They were not wearable and they had electic wires connected to them. I used to have the pics but Icouldn't find them.

Either way if you want that exact shoe you'll only find them at some type of auction or on ebay. And like was said before. If you EVER do find them beprepared to pay the price of a car for them.

pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Now this made my day!!

WOW its funny how many people talk down on you and show nothing but hatred for asking a simple question...a simple you cant find those anywhere would have been fine....

only people who flame people online all day are uhh "LOOSERS"
you're right, it's really funny. what is the meaning of this word "LOOSERS"? is it another joke? is this the opposite ofwinners?

pimp.gif

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom