WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

I will say that the jokes and memes were pretty good though :lol:

The one with batman and Spider-Man :lol: :lol:

There's something about the Spidey one that's so blunt by the time you get to it :lol:

It's like reveal, confession, confession, **** it :rofl:

True. In all seriousness, I honestly didn't know they planned these issues in advance like that. I'm sorry for taking your anger lightly. Please forward all grievances to amel223@captainamericarocks.com
It's a good thing you're no longer ignorant about that but your ignorance is still showing presuming there's anger on my part.

The truth can be harsh at times. Don't discredit the messenger.

Last edited:
That Spider-Man bit is still one of the funniest things i've ever seen :lol:

No surprise at the Cap reveal though. I'm just disappointed that it involved a Cosmic Cube instead of Skull just using the telepathic powers he gained from transplanting Professor Xavier's brain into his head.

And while it was obviously not going to stick, kudos to the writer for doing something that probably brought more attention to Captain America's comic book than it's had in decades.

Last edited:
After reading the comic, Steve did not have his memories messed with.

The cosmic cube literally rewrote his past. This is new continuity and technically a new Steve Rogers who did most of the same things as the old Steve but with yet to be seen additions that was always HYDRA.

Similar to how Peter's marriage was done away with minor differences to key moments but still happened all the same for the most part.

Last edited:
View media item 2085778
Image-851-e1467201386918.jpg

View media item 2085780

Anna Kendrick wouldn't mind playing Squirrel Girl and I think it could actually work

"My brother sent me a Squirrel Girl comic because he thinks I should [play her]. I don't know what Squirrel Girl does other than be half squirrel, but I could be half squirrel!"

Anna Kendrick wouldn't mind playing Squirrel Girl and I think it could actually work

"My brother sent me a Squirrel Girl comic because he thinks I should [play her]. I don't know what Squirrel Girl does other than be half squirrel, but I could be half squirrel!"

she definitely has the teeth for it. no cgi required.

Back
Top Bottom