WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

I have no interest in Squirrel Girl as a character. However, if Marvel makes a Squirrel Girl movie work they will forever solidify themselves as the GOAT
smokin.gif

I they do cast Squirrel Girl, it's probably not going to be her solo film, just a role in GotG sequels.

I should be thrown in jail and locked up with the key thrown away

You post the gif for the super adorable factor and I'm here thinking nothing but :evil: things when I look at that mouth

Last edited:
I have no interest in Squirrel Girl as a character. However, if Marvel makes a Squirrel Girl movie work they will forever solidify themselves as the GOAT :smokin

Getting the Fantastic Four, Dr. Doom, Silver Surfer, Kang, and Galactus into the MCU >

I like the X-Men films and I was okay with Fox attempting to do F4 movies, but they've done three F4 movies now and I think it's time for them to let Marvel Studios handle those characters.

Blade is on syfy right now.

How coykd any of yall say this wasnt in the top 5 of marvel movies (overall)

Blade is one of these movies that no matter if I catch it halfway I'll still watch it till the end

It depends on how you looking at it. I'm only counting movies from marvel studios so that's why blade isn't in the conversation for me.

easy...

IM1, Avengers, Civil War, Winter Soldier, GotG, SM1, SM2, AoU, DoFP, Blade 2, all exist...

Oh and this too lol.

Last edited:
I've got a feeling they're making a Netflix series, but I would seriously love a film reboot. They should do a mature movie team-up of the supernatural characters.

Make a Blade and the Nightstalkers film that's full of martial arts and bullet action like an old John Woo/Chow Yun Fat flick or The Raid movies. Make a Ghost Rider film that's like a grindhouse action beat'em up. Let Doctor Strange "Nick Fury" the Midnight Sons together and proceed to make BANK.

easy...

IM1, Avengers, Civil War, Winter Soldier, GotG, SM1, SM2, AoU, DoFP, Blade 2, all exist...

Last edited:
Imagine if blade then had the same cgi as those movies. Give props. Blade did it with no other heroes

watchcing Gi Joe retalliation.
Palicki!!!!! give me more Palicki...
lol at the high sparrow being the president/cobra
elecktra in it too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom