WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

hmmmmm

ZUVMPbiAUsrhiGG3IiyWW04kWd6XCqGMJwUvX4fYlGM.jpg

yea man that axe look like its gonna do serious damage

ok, here is my little concern. Iron man and his group are gonna fight Thanos, Cap and his group in Wakanda are gonna have a big Lord of the Rings battle

Thor is gonna go be in space with Teen Groot and Rocket trying to come up with a new weapon for him? thats it?

Im stocked about BP man! Got my tickets for Friday and Saturday! My brother is in it and we having a surprise Wakanda themed party for him!
SN: How long do you guys like to digest a movie before seeing it again??

Im stocked about BP man! Got my tickets for Friday and Saturday! My brother is in it and we having a surprise Wakanda themed party for him!
SN: How long do you guys like to digest a movie before seeing it again??

I'm usually at about 48 hours. I'll see it on Thursday with the homies. Then spend the next day discussing everything on NT. Then, I'll take the wife with me to see it again that weekend.

What's the agreed upon Spoiler length for BP, guys? It feels like everyone in this thread will be there opening night.

I'm usually at about 48 hours. I'll see it on Thursday with the homies. Then spend the next day discussing everything on NT. Then, I'll take the wife with me to see it again that weekend.

What's the agreed upon Spoiler length for BP, guys? It feels like everyone in this thread will be there opening night.
I'm catching it Saturday morning so I can actually watch and enjoy the movie is somewhat peace lol spoilers aren't an issue for me personally

BLACK PANTHER WEEK IS HERE

source.gif

I plan on watching it once a week for the rest of Feb (thanks moviepass), and offering to go with whomever of my friends have yet to see it.

Soundtrack has been on repeat ever since it dropped. I'm excited to hear which scenes the songs will pop up for. Pray for Me def in the credits.

yea man that axe look like its gonna do serious damage

i think you completely missed the spoiler hints in that post

stormbreaker is the name of Beta Ray Bills hammer and it looks like the handle it going to be made out of Groots part

stormbreaker is the name of Beta Ray Bills hammer and it looks like the handle it going to be made out of Groots part
That's what I caught too. Does Beta Ray Bill finally show up in the MCU? I'm curious if Thor reaches out to him or crosses paths with him to get Stormbreaker. Interesting.

That's what I caught too. Does Beta Ray Bill finally show up in the MCU? I'm curious if Thor reaches out to him or crosses paths with him to get Stormbreaker. Interesting.

I don’t think so, I think the MCU pays homeage to him here as a character that played a part before Thor and I think what happens is IW will open up directly after Ragnorak, Thor and Hulk will try to fight off Thanos, they will get their asses beat, Thor will end up floating in space, Hulk will get sent flying back to earth, Loki will hand Thanos the Tesseract (I’m assuming this is how Hulk gets sent back to earth too, maybe Thor or Loki in one last attempt at redemption sends him to warn the rest of the squad) thanos blows the ship to pieces killing all the asgardians and in the wreck after the Guardians scoop up Thor, they also scoop up the hammer which is one of the museum pieces asgardians like to collect, IE Infinity Gauntlet, infinity Stones, surturs head, BBR hammer, etc

ksteezy ksteezy YOU CREATED A MONSTER. I WENT FROM NO HOT TOYS TO

PRE-ORDERED:
NEO
SPIDER-MAN HOMECOMING DELUXE
TACTICAL SUIT BATMAN

ON THE WAY FROM EBAY:
KYLO REN
DEADPOOL
NETFLIX PUNISHER
MARTY MCFLY BTTF2
SPIDER MAN HOMECOMING IRON MAN MARK47

LOOKING TO BUY:
BACK TO THE FUTURE DELOREAN

:lol::lol:

That’s what the homie Jaycepticon did to me about 4 years ago...pushed me into a very dangerous rabbit hole, but I tell you what, EVERY time you receive a HT and you crack that box open it feels like Xmas day, I guess that’s why we all spend thousands on these, that nostalgic excitement, aside from the quality and awesomeness of these is what keeps me hooked....congrats on your purchase bro, I have about 500$ worth of reward points on Sideshow I’ve been holding in hopes they one day drop the DeLorean pt2, they teased it years ago but they are notorious for teasing figures and never releasing them..lol and I don’t wanna drop 500$ on pt 1 Delorean for them to drop pt 2 on me..lol

I’ve been contemplating that Punisher myself, looks awesome

Super curious about the handle part.. guess they got the scraps laying around.. but why would they resort to that

Man when I get my own place I'm definitely carving out a section dedicated to geek stuff

I have a mish mash of toys and other memorabilia in my room but it looks so haphazard

I want things to look so neat...like a part of a museum collection :lol:

Yeah I had to box up majority of my collection and put away in storage...I live in a 1 bedroom apt and after a certain point it didn’t look too aesthetic with all these toys on display in our common space, wife wasn’t happy....we looking to get a house within the next few years and she already knows is going DOWN when I design my little collectibles den...give this guy a follow on iG

https://www.instagram.com/rickblaine_collection

He’s pretty much my inspiration for the way I’d like to display my collection, I think he turned his garage into his man cave, looks incredible.

Super curious about the handle part.. guess they got the scraps laying around.. but why would they resort to that

my guess is that the handle broke and it's the only material that could handle the the uru material? or maybe they only have enough uru material for the head/axe part? or maybe it is the only way Thor could handle it because he isn't worthy to handle stormbreaker?

this is why I feel they just salaveged it, had BRB had anything to do with it, I’m sure he wouldn’t have handed Thor his broken hammer...lol they find the hammer in space broken, Thor grabs it and Groot makes a handle for it.

I don’t think so, I think the MCU pays homeage to him here as a character that played a part before Thor and I think what happens is IW will open up directly after Ragnorak, Thor and Hulk will try to fight off Thanos, they will get their asses beat, Thor will end up floating in space, Hulk will get sent flying back to earth, Loki will hand Thanos the Tesseract (I’m assuming this is how Hulk gets sent back to earth too, maybe Thor or Loki in one last attempt at redemption sends him to warn the rest of the squad) thanos blows the ship to pieces killing all the asgardians and in the wreck after the Guardians scoop up Thor, they also scoop up the hammer which is one of the museum pieces asgardians like to collect, IE Infinity Gauntlet, infinity Stones, surturs head, BBR hammer, etc
That's a pretty good theory. I kind of came up with the same though from the ending of Ragnarok and the IW trailer. Just not sure if they were able to save any of the artifacts from the vault. Unless, Loki grabbed everything in there when he took the Tessaract. We'll see. the movie is only 3 months away!

Yeah I had to box up majority of my collection and put away in storage...I live in a 1 bedroom apt and after a certain point it didn’t look too aesthetic with all these toys on display in our common space, wife wasn’t happy....we looking to get a house within the next few years and she already knows is going DOWN when I design my little collectibles den...give this guy a follow on iG

He’s pretty much my inspiration for the way I’d like to display my collection, I think he turned his garage into his man cave, looks incredible.
Right now I'm still living at home. My money is going towards grad school.

But once I get my own place I'm going wild with marvel/anime stuff.

Hey, my wife and your wife think alike! lol.

this is why I feel they just salaveged it, had BRB had anything to do with it, I’m sure he wouldn’t have handed Thor his broken hammer...lol they find the hammer in space broken, Thor grabs it and Groot makes a handle for it.

the lego toys revealed that they go out of their way to look for it or look for a weapon for Thor

the lego toys revealed that they go out of their way to look for it or look for a weapon for Thor

is Benicio in the casting credits? If that’s the case then I guess is clear where they go to get it, considering the Guardians history with the Collector

there was a leaked footage of GotG going to the Collectors place and Thanos was standing on top of him asking for the stone

Thor, Groot & Racoon weren't there and I believe those were the three that looks for Thors new weapon so chances are they go somewhere else

I believe the lego set says where they were going

Back
Top Bottom