WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

My hoodie just came in. Will prolly wear it for my first viewing than use it for the gym afterwards

918549C6-0E4F-40AD-B9D7-8450CB734B9E.jpeg
Marvel made this?

ksteezy ksteezy

does Hottoys have an official online store?

Hot toys doesn’t sell directly online, you can only buy from their physical head quarters called Secret Base I believe....but you can order from many authorized retailers, the main one being sideshow collectibles and then others like big bad toy store, forbiddenplanet, etc...or you can even go on eBay..

Hot toys doesn’t sell directly online, you can only buy from their physical head quarters called Secret Base I believe....but you can order from many authorized retailers, the main one being sideshow collectibles and then others like big bad toy store, forbiddenplanet, etc...or you can even go on eBay..

thanks.

i figured since there was no place to purchase on their website that you either had to buy in person or from an authorized retailer.

i just needed to know which authorized retailer was preferred. especially after seeing the list of fake sellers on their site.

this better?

Google also tells you other sites they do sell them. Forbidden planet isia trusted one

did you just find Google today?

yes
we know the Hot Toy website exists
and Google
and eBay
and other websites that sell Hot Toys

we also know that fakes exist and the Steezy has been buying these for years so he may know who to avoid

ksteezy ksteezy YOU CREATED A MONSTER. I WENT FROM NO HOT TOYS TO

PRE-ORDERED:
NEO
SPIDER-MAN HOMECOMING DELUXE
TACTICAL SUIT BATMAN

ON THE WAY FROM EBAY:
KYLO REN
DEADPOOL
NETFLIX PUNISHER
MARTY MCFLY BTTF2
SPIDER MAN HOMECOMING IRON MAN MARK47

LOOKING TO BUY:
BACK TO THE FUTURE DELOREAN

:lol::lol:

Man when I get my own place I'm definitely carving out a section dedicated to geek stuff

I have a mish mash of toys and other memorabilia in my room but it looks so haphazard

I want things to look so neat...like a part of a museum collection :lol:

ksteezy ksteezy YOU CREATED A MONSTER. I WENT FROM NO HOT TOYS TO

PRE-ORDERED:
NEO
SPIDER-MAN HOMECOMING DELUXE
TACTICAL SUIT BATMAN

ON THE WAY FROM EBAY:
KYLO REN
DEADPOOL
NETFLIX PUNISHER
MARTY MCFLY BTTF2
SPIDER MAN HOMECOMING IRON MAN MARK47