WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Yea, no Warlock until at least GoTG 3

A4 I assume is gonna be the last hurrah for the original Avengers with a passing of the torch to the new crew

Plus Cap Marvel will be a big and important character included, couldn’t imagine getting Warlock in there too
That's what I believe too. I'd like to believe the ending of A4 will restore everyone back.

Maybe they'll be around in the MCU, but all the films will focus on the newer characters?

Man, to have the MCU planned this far ahead and with the possibility of F4 and X-Men properties coming on board, it's great to be a comic book fan.

And that article about Disney hindering themselves due to the success of IW is dumb.

Everyone knew this film was going to be a money maker.

Don't mind blackmanta, he's going back to his Cap hating ways after 3 days of being civil

I'm glad Tony had his turn in iw because I feel like that they're going to give the spotlight back to Cap in A4

Can’t wait til he gets offed in A4. Thanos putting him back on ice

Yo just left the movie. A real ***** heated!

Our gaddamn black superhero really lasted a whole month and a half. Why man, why! Left Don Cheadle *** and took Sam Jax and Idris too. I'm piping hot!

It was flames though overall.

Last edited:
Curious if we'll see any post credit scenes in Antman & The Wasp that'll tie into A4.

He's powerful, but I don't think the most.. he wears the gauntlet and has the soul stone at different points

But will be interesting to see what they do with him in the MCU

I'm also curious to see if they every get around to doing nova

You’d think Nova would be a no brainer now with Thanos destroying Xandar

Dawg, the writing, the delivery, Heath seriously set the bar, how can anyone claim he was overrated....under what premise?
He wasn't overrated the fact that he died took his character to another level.. thanos on the other hand man what's not to say except he's "cgi"

Oh, when I said now I didn’t mean in the near future but that him coming into the MCU should eventually happen down the line since you already started part of his origin
Oh ok, yeah that thought sparked in my head to when Xandar's destruction was mentioned.

I hate MAGA America even more now. Bringing the smoke where it had no business even being.

just got back from imax

if thanos is not evil and a murderer why did he kill heimdall?

for sending hulk away?

why should thanos with two stones( said to be the most powerful being) care if the avengers know hes coming?

and why did he kill all the dwarfs except tyrion if he doesnt kill indiscriminately?

also are just some of the stones sentient?

the soul stone "knows" its needs a soul for a soul, the mind stone "warns" vision

is the reality stone sentient? the space stone?

why did it know to send red skull where the soul stone was?

was that supposed to be like karma for him not being able to ever have it?

but yet he knew who thanos and gamora were like it was he who possessed it

who did he sacrifice to get it? hitler?

and couldnt thanos just use all six stones to restore titan instead of searching for each and every planet to halve one by one?

tony was talking about he dreamt about a baby and seeing spiderman die maybe gave a hint of that but itd been nice if they touched on that more

is the reason gauntlet broke because thor actually killed thanos, but the power of all 6 stones combined brought him back to life?

i think strange did some kind of spell on the time stone that will play out in a4

did shuri finish the torrent? if so i wonder if in a4 he will be the glowing vision

and if thanos did restore titan they could do it like he is divided up amongst all his people able to control them

and planet titan becomes a threat for earth

bringing in skrulls, krees and even planet hulk too

Last edited:
just got back from imax

if thanos is not evil and a murderer why did he kill heimdall?

for sending hulk away?

why should thanos with two stones( said to be the most powerful being) care if the avengers know hes coming?

and why did he kill al the dwarfs except tyrion if he doesnt kill indiscriminately?

also are just some of the stones sentient?

the soul stone "knows" its needs a soul for a soul, the mind stone "warns" vision

is the reality stone sentient? the space stone?

why did it know to send red skull where the soul stone was?

was that supposed to be like karma for him not being able to ever have it?

but yet he knew who thanos and gamora were like it was he who possessed it

who did he sacrifice to get it? hitler?

and couldnt thanos just use all six stones to restore titan instead of searching for each and every planet to halve one by one?

tony was talking about he dreamt about a baby and seeing spiderman die maybe gave a hint of that but itd been nice if they touched on that more

is the reason gauntlet broke because thor actually killed thanos, but the power of all 6 stones combined brought him back to life?

i think strange did some kind of spell on the time stone that will play out in a4

did shuri finish the torrent? if so i wonder if in a4 he will be the glowing vision
1. as he explained while with Gamora, He won't let anyone intefere with his plan this time around. Thor and Co. Avengers, whoever are in his way of his plan...
Civil war was started 1. because of Tony's obsession to do what he wanted when he wanted and 2. because they both had different ideals.

2. Red skull said it was his business to know who came to that planet ... not who comes for the soul stone. so he didnt know him and gamora the whole time, just popped when he came.
3. The plan wasn't to just ressurrect Titan, the problem was a universal problem he wanted to fix the Universe. Gamora wasn't from Titan and look how he explained doing what he did fixed that problem.
4. Probably not.

I hate having to catch up with this thread , probably last time I'm going to look back more than 2 pages after today.

Seeing Tony completely BROKEN >>>> Holland begging to live....if we are to ask for what would have driven the dagger deep into fans hearts.
I’m reaching with the comparison...lol because yeah no one gave a damn about QS
I’ll give you a better one tho...Hugh acting his death >>>> Holland..Hugh gave us a performance worthy of misty eyes....I like Holland but ya wilding making t seem like it was Oscar worthy...it was good, but I’m with amel, that was RDJs time to connect with us...instead he let it all hang on Holland
Tripping hard, QS was in an after credit scene and one film. SM is on his 3rd film and we know so much about the kid, can’t compare the feelings of them dying at all.
Most of yall saying spiderman's death was more impactful because well he's spiderman, pretty much proved Ksteezy's point.
bro said 4 lines and got yall in yall feels then Tony looking like damn, but no real emotion. He was more shocked/calculating what to do next.
QS and hugh def had more emotional scenes that they brought to the movie. But because spider-man is more loved yall champion for that scene more.

Same when someone meh in GOT dies or gets "abused" over someone else yall love more.
It's character bias, and that's cool and all. Just check it at the door.

You're right, THIS is CLEARLY not enough

IMG_6194.JPG
Stark holding his hand over his mouth should've either been the last scene or the 2nd to last scene
It should've weent.
Cap and Wakanda people confused.
Stark holding his hands over his mouth.
Thanos with the grin.

or
Thanos with the grin
Stark holding his hands over his mouth.

the Cap part threw the emotion off just a little. People would've been BIG MAD if it ended one those 2 ways.

You mean what drax said in a movie released couple days ago?
So what's your excuse for the lustful eyes before that?
Yea.. I'm going judge an actor (or actress) by his (or her) skill
Not sure why their looks are relevant.. just odd that you're picking sides based on looks rather than substance
Such Toxic masculinity.
you did the same thing when YOU posted the which Marvel male character is more lusted after (or something to that effect. ) and tagged all the cap supporters.

Bro you afraid of getting your hole pushed in at random or something saying someone is handsome or looks good?

i didnt like how telegraphed gamoras promise was to her dying
it was like all in 20 min in the middle of the movie
they shoulda saved that one for last
and had the final battle on titan

also kinda rang false how his love for gamora could win him the stone but he could torture the sister
it seems inconsistent
they should give some indication that the stones have to be in accordance with the wearer and they collaboratively decide to lend their power
like the time stone wants an ancient user
power stone strong, mind smart, reality could be thanos' desolate planet, soul evil etc

what if in a4 they have to somehow make a new infinity stone like a hero stone or something made from the blood of heroes or something?

i thought thanos killed cap w that punch
was he reading his mind/soul and thats why he gave him that funny look while cap was grabbing the gauntlet?
also noticed how he was just sending ppl away but then grabbed and slam punched tchalla

id have liked thanos to be as psychological as he was a physical threat in using the stones
he tricked gamora but id have liked to see him trick them into fighting each other thinking its him like if gamora thought she stabbed thanos but its really drax
give them all dreams their biggest wishes then crush it and corrupt them maybe time is frozen?
i think instead of the whole movie being collecting the stones it should have just been the first half
and let thanos run amok in the universe second half

Back
Top Bottom