WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

^ ummmm THE villain didn't die doh

An ally? A couple of other people have agreed with me as well, seems like you are the one conveniently picking who you wanna go up against, grow a pair b....obviously Lame has been the most polarizing critic of this movie, so picking apart his critique isn’t that hard, I don’t agree with most, but I def agree with his take on that Peter scene.

And where am I doing this?

Search function ain't hard to use, again, buddy

And where am I doing this?

Search function ain't hard to use, again, buddy

I see your point.

But it got to me because Peter became the new kid in the MCU that I got to appreciate and like him from Homecoming. Add to the fact Tony basically became his mentor/father figure, to see that happen to a kid who who was always in his ear. That was tough.

But I agree with some of you, it would have been good to see Tony lose it at that moment.

I hate having to catch up with this thread , probably last time I'm going to look back more than 2 pages after today.

Most of yall saying spiderman's death was more impactful because well he's spiderman, pretty much proved Ksteezy's point.
bro said 4 lines and got yall in yall feels then Tony looking like damn, but no real emotion. He was more shocked/calculating what to do next.
QS and hugh def had more emotional scenes that they brought to the movie. But because spider-man is more loved yall champion for that scene more.

Same when someone meh in GOT dies or gets "abused" over someone else yall love more.
It's character bias, and that's cool and all. Just check it at the door.

Stark holding his hand over his mouth should've either been the last scene or the 2nd to last scene
It should've weent.
Cap and Wakanda people confused.
Stark holding his hands over his mouth.
Thanos with the grin.

or
Thanos with the grin
Stark holding his hands over his mouth.

the Cap part threw the emotion off just a little. People would've been BIG MAD if it ended one those 2 ways.

Such Toxic masculinity.
you did the same thing when YOU posted the which Marvel male character is more lusted after (or something to that effect. ) and tagged all the cap supporters.

Bro you afraid of getting your hole pushed in at random or something saying someone is handsome or looks good?

You conveniently skipped over those, but hopped on Lames replies, because well he’s an easy target being that 99% of the thread disagrees with him...so who’s looking for allies again?

Bruh you about to get blocked like zik...this back and forth is dumb as hell....give it up already :lol:

You conveniently skipped over those, but hopped on Lames replies, because well he’s an easy target being that 99% of the thread disagrees with him...so who’s looking for allies again?

Bruh you about to get blocked like zik...this back and forth is dumb as hell....give it up already :lol:

Tdogg, like you, is known for his terrible opinions

And lame been in his feels before he even saw the movie

I responded to what I saw you quote and the convenience of it, as I mentioned above

Congrats you're not alone in your terrible opinion

And go ahead and block me.. not sure why exactly youre telling me before doing so.. you want a cookie?

Bro you need to get over this BS, I address Lame and is like you on some obsessive GF steez...for someone who thinks my opinion is so ***** year u really having a to Tough time simply ignoring it, specially when I’m not even trying to address you any longer...you said earlier you made your point, long ago, good for you, time to move on

Bro you need to get over this BS, I address Lame and is like you on some obsessive GF steez...for someone who thinks my opinion is so ***** year u really having a to Tough time simply ignoring it, specially when I’m not even trying to address you any longer...you said earlier you made your point, long ago, good for you, time to move on

Ain't you blocking me?

That function hard for you to work on here too?

Also to be fair. . It always took 3 avengers to beat 1 black order member
This is what confuses me about those complaints. Ppl saying black order was nerfed

They never shot the fair one straight up with any lone avenger. How were they weak if they had to be jumped every single time, and when they did it didn’t well for the Avenger, most notably Maw vs. Strange :lol:

Ain't you blocking me?

That function hard for you to work on here too?

Nah you haven’t yet reached Zik level of annoyance, I’ll let you rock for a bit, but you pushing it :lol:

We ready to move on with life bruh? You made your point sweetheart, hope you can sleep at night now :smile:

Nah you haven’t yet reached Zik level of annoyance, I’ll let you rock for a bit, but you pushing it :lol:

We ready to move on with life bruh? You made your point sweetheart, hope you can sleep at night now :smile:

It's 9:30 in the morning, on a Monday

I'm not on vacation.. and it isn't a holiday

Y'all cap dudes really make it easy to not take y'all seriously

Everyone knows steezy is my immortal enemy.
LOL but yea time to let go. It ain't about the movie no more then it's no need arguing for 3 pages.
Even tho it's Monday you still with the ****s I see.

I thought that too..the start of the film was insanely perfect IMO..

Ebony Maw was the real deal..crazy how they just got rid of him based on Spidey's plan..

I liked it. Was a smart plan to get rid of someone really strong.

Moving on..
Question I've been wondering since I saw on Tuesday...
What happenes to W'kabi?
You really think they imprisoned him... I mean he was only following his rightful king.

Watched it again for the 2nd time yesterday, interesting to see how the crowd reacted compared to the first viewing.

Literally the same exact moments got cheers :lol: Cap showing up in Scotland, Thor’s entrance in Wakanda, Cap and BP running. The audible gasps with Stark getting stabbed.

quill was enraged but all he could muster to do was pistol whip thanos. I would’ve put the gun or grenades in his mouth and turned his brains to ground beef.

And yet ranking Logan ahead of WS and CW is the dumbest thing I've seen in here, regarding cap

Let alone suggesting the only reason TDK is better than Logan is because of ledger

Back
Top Bottom