WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Just saw the movie. Very well paced movie. Also Killmonger is the best and most complete villain in the Marvel universe to date. Very complex character who you can't help but empathize with--especially following the final battle.

If we're talking just the movies, yea...he'd probably be the best villain

If we're including the Netflix universe then you might have to give the throne to Kilgrave

Yea....definitely the next Iron Man. They're theorizing that the next mcu character to cameo in the Spider Man sequel is Black Panther. They are going to pimp out T'Challa like they did Tony Stank :lol:

Just a random idea I had today. Tell me what you guys think:
Since Killmonger is dead in the MCU and probably won’t be coming back, what if he got a Netflix miniseries leading up to the Black Panther film? Sort of like a prequel chronicling his journey growing up without a father, seeing the oppression of black people and shaping his views of the world. Even showing his military career and how he got the name “Killmonger”. It would lead right up to the point that him and Klaue pulled that heist. It could probably even help tie the tv shows into the movies

killmonger's body was claimed in the comics.. so he will probably be back in some form. It's too bad Michael B. Jordan couldn't play Black Panther.. he has so much more character and presence than Boseman. Every time I see this dude in a film, i'm underwhelmed. He's solid, but just doesn't light up a screen. Even with his limited dialogue and forced over aggression.. Jordan carried the 2nd half of the movie and i think people looked forward to every scene he was in.

The jury is still out on T'Challa. I did not respect how he wanted to keep Killmonger a secret from the court after he found out about his existence. So I'm not anti T'Challa..yet

Keeping important secrets is just not cool

Revealing a secret like that would disrupt the peace of Wakanda. It's not about keeping secrets. It's about maintaining order

killmonger's body was claimed in the comics.. so he will probably be back in some form. It's too bad Michael B. Jordan couldn't play Black Panther.. he has so much more character and presence than Boseman. Every time I see this dude in a film, i'm underwhelmed. He's solid, but just doesn't light up a screen. Even with his limited dialogue and forced over aggression.. Jordan carried the 2nd half of the movie and i think people looked forward to every scene he was in.

Nah. He just hasn't had much material to show off. When he was acting with his pops after he found out about Killmonger was a great scene. I wouldn't want MBJ in the role. I don't think he could pull off the laid back role of a king like Boseman has.

Will there be a Black Panther 2? Absolutely. Everyone gets a sequel except Hulk.

Will Ryan Coogler come back to direct? That's what I care about the most.

I just wonder if there will be an uproar if Thanos were to murk Black Panther? A lot of casual viewers of BP aren't aware of the overall MCU Infinity Gem storyline.

I just wonder if there will be an uproar if Thanos were to murk Black Panther? A lot of casual viewers of BP aren't aware of the overall MCU Infinity Gem storyline.

I think if any “main” avenger gets murked people will be upset. It’s one thing for falcon, Hawkeye or vision to get faded; but Tony Cap, Thor, Hulk,Spidey or BP? Nah people will be tight.

I think if any “main” avenger gets murked people will be upset. It’s one thing for falcon, Hawkeye or vision to get faded; but Tony Cap, Thor, Hulk,Spidey or BP? Nah people will be tight.

I think people aware of the Infinity Gem storyline are expecting people to die, especially since it was hinted at in Age of Ultron. But a lot of the casual viewers who might have only seen BP or only seen a couple of MCU movies might be more upset especially given the cultural significance of BP right now.

Back
Top Bottom