WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

She's kinda like the black Tomi Lahren,(sp?)
is she wrong though?? :nerd: :nerd:
(aside from the fact that she missed the last part of T'challa not wanting that anymore..)

Well that wasn't going to happen even if T'chaka took Killmonger home..

Would you be boys with the kid of the guy who killed your pops?

That’s why he didn’t take him home. That’s a lie he would’ve had to keep up for the duration of his life. N’daku turned into Killmonger the moment those claws went into his pops chest

I swear whats the point of buying reserved seats when someone is in it and you gotta tell them to raise on up out of it
Yo man I hate when this happens. And the last time I had to tell a guy to bounce he threw a fit and got nachos and cheese all over the aisle

She's kinda like the black Tomi Lahren,(sp?)
is she wrong though?? :nerd: :nerd:
(aside from the fact that she missed the last part of T'challa not wanting that anymore..)

There's parallels that I think was intentional , like the refugees not being allowed was to paint a picture and make the audience (and T'Challa ) think by playing out how it sounds coming from someone you think you like.

But still, take that **** on man.

Odin had the decency to raise Loki, child of his mortal enemy, but my man T'Chaka abandoned his blood nephew

Literally left that lil ***** on the block hoopin :rofl:

Man probably looked out the window like
jayzd.gif

Last edited:
Idk, I think that video was reaching a bit. I look no further than seeing it as a Wakandan nationalist pov, and not meant to make such a huge statement about Trump. There are African nations that have that POV though, if you ain't about our country, we ain't messing with you. So many ways to parse this movie and show whatever pov you want to present.

Every country has a scene/ pride for nationalism. I don't think she was saying u have to vote for one party over another.a But keep that same energy. People be mad about about this, but champion for this. Sort of thing. And the fact that parallels can be drawn shows the bias.

This movie was cringey tbh. Michael B. Jordan waaaay overacted and the script and dialogue was extremely basic. Its essentially a retelling of The Lion King with the last episode of eastbound and down thrown in there. People are too easily impressed.

Oh and don't even get me started on W'Kabi hatin *** :lol:

I'm lit and all I'm thinking about rn is how completely this movie depicts the African diaspora-- from kings and queens to hatin *** ****** :rofl:

This movie was cringey tbh. Michael B. Jordan waaaay overacted and the script and dialogue was extremely basic. Its essentially a retelling of The Lion King with the last episode of eastbound and down thrown in there. People are too easily impressed.

Your first point in your own opinion so no one can be mad at you about that.

But to your second point you can literally break down and oversimplify any film in that manner.

I don’t necessarily disagree with you but if we’re being honest there’s really only a handful of stories to be told. The difference lies in how theyre told.

P.S. Coogler drew directly from the lion king for this movie especially the first time BP visits the ancestrial plane to see his pops.

Last edited:
The more you think about it the more you realize how ****ed up T'Chaka was for what he did
All that hit me on the first watch. Dude was ****** up and wrong.

That and how easily W'Kabi was swayed and turned. The power of the P is what kade him bend the knee in the end.

Rewatching the scene T'Chaka didn't have to kill his brother. He disarmed him first. Could've just broke his arm and said get in the ship.

I kinda think he (and his brother to an extent) didn't want to bring shame on their family and the king's reign so he killed him. Cuz I ask myself N'Jobu seemed liked a sensible dude why pull a gun and aim at Zuri/James when you know how it'd end? Why TcChaka was so quick to go for the skill blow on his brother?

I think they both agreed to just end it right there.

No excuse for leaving Erik behind. Could've told him any lie if they wanted to.

W'kabi couldn't wait to get on that anti-T'Challa bandwagon :rofl:

Man didn't even give T'Challa a single second to explain why he ain't bring back Klaw.

Son went straight from "yo what's good homie where Klaw at?" to "***** you ain't **** and ya daddy wasn't **** neither" :rofl:

W'Kabi was on that bull**** from the beginning. While T'Challa is trying to consider what Nakia was saying about doing some outreach W'Kabi hit him with the "you bring the refugees here they bring their problems and Wakanda will be like everywhere else" And I think after that he said something like now if you want me and my man to go out and clean up the world I can do that. Mans was already on that **** it lets go to war steez :rofl:I can only imagine the smile on W'Kabi if kilmonger told him what he was about while he was taking him to the council and to talk to T'Challa :lol:

Back
Top Bottom