WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

80EC8F1B-51B9-4DD7-954A-E4902657696A.jpeg

What real life photo is this based off of?

I think I'll enjoy and appreciate End Game for what it is. I'm hoping that it's close to what IW was and that the Russo brothers don't stray too far from their formula.

Got full confidence. No worries.

Feel it'll have enough pay off moments and a satisfying "end" to Thanos.

IW was so good I just expect Endgame to properly conclude everything.

I don’t know that Thanos can be killed, he might’ve reached that Galactus level after having the stones where he can only be defeated but the Universe needs him for balance.

Do you guys think another villain greater than Thanos will appear in A4 or do you think Thanos will still be the focus?

Got full confidence. No worries.

Feel it'll have enough pay off moments and a satisfying "end" to Thanos.

IW was so good I just expect Endgame to properly conclude everything.
Ya I was thinking that the movies are like one LONG movie. The break between them is like the intermission. I don’t think they made IW. Then went to drawing board to make EG. Feel like it was one long script split into two with two new movies (antman and captain marvel) in between to further connect movies.

^^^maybe for the latter half will reveal something and shift focus. Maybe some other threat is going bezerk because half their world was destroyed so they’re wreaking havoc. I hope they introduce another villain. It’ll be great to shelve thanos, like let him walk away but never except defeat type of deal

Do you guys think another villain greater than Thanos will appear in A4 or do you think Thanos will still be the focus?
I think it’s definitey Thanos. Maybe they somehow undo the snap. He gets so angry he vows to end half of humanity on his own the hard way. Comes through with army so nuts we need all superheroes plus all army’s. A full on galactic war taking place on Earth

Yes and no. I think marvel is smart enough to make “take over the world” not the motivation for a while. Don’t know what that will be though.

He should be the main focus for the main plot.

The title Endgame seems to point even more to it being about concluding what Thanos has done.

I can't see a Kang, Annihilus, Kree, name your Marvel cosmic being actually being the main or second threat in this. Maybe as a cameo or someone behind the scenes so they're set up for future.

Now maybe Thanos has gained a new underboss (SuperGiant was a no show in the Black Order) when the Avengers come for him but other than that nah.

Its funny though, when I think about Thanos motivation for IW, Galactus is the perfect answer to that as cosmic balance. Instead halving all of existence in the universe Galactus simply devours entire planets and usually populations along with them as a cosmic force.

Last edited:
But if there’s another big bad after thanos you’d need to play it out for the next generation of movies, no? Can’t show the hand off the bat

I’m in the same boat. Thanos had his time, time for a new threat to appear since half the universe was “snapped”
I don't get this. How did he have his time?

Thanos won.

How they just gonna accept all those deaths and just move on to the next villain :lol:

I don’t know that Thanos can be killed, he might’ve reached that Galactus level after having the stones where he can only be defeated but the Universe needs him for balance.

Stark drew blood with a left hook. If an Iron Man suit can do that, then one of Thanos' peers (power level) will **** him all the way up. Plus his glove is cracked. This isn't the same Thanos. Just need to find who else is still alive, Thor could very well have prevented all of this (he's kind of depressed over it if you havent noticed). The ancient One? *** whuppin, were she alive. DORMAMMU. He won't bargain with him. Ant-Man has a reality/time portal in the back of his van, that will play a factor. However, yes there are plenty of people stornger than Thanos. *Capt. Marvel*

Yup.. I think they primary focus is thanos and trying to fix everything.. but I think thanos snap cause shh to f up and something that wasn't supposed to be unleashed got unleashed

Stark drew blood with a left hook. If an Iron Man suit can do that, then one of Thanos' peers (power level) will **** him all the way up. Plus his glove is cracked. This isn't the same Thanos. Just need to find who else is still alive, Thor could very well have prevented all of this (he's kind of depressed over it if you havent noticed). The ancient One? *** whuppin, were she alive. DORMAMMU. He won't bargain with him. Ant-Man has a reality/time portal in the back of his van, that will play a factor. However, yes there are plenty of people stornger than Thanos. *Capt. Marvel*

To be fair, he was short two stones at that point :lol: and “all that for a drop of blood”

But if there’s another big bad after thanos you’d need to play it out for the next generation of movies, no? Can’t show the hand off the bat
Naw, that time has passed. They hinted towards the avengers for 6-7 years, then thanos for 5-6 years. They’ll hint towards something big again immediately like they always do

Naw, that time has passed. They hinted towards the avengers for 6-7 years, then thanos for 5-6 years. They’ll hint towards something big again immediately like they always do

Hinting is ok as long as it’s not too obvious who it is or who it could be. Maybe a post credits scene with an Eastern European castle and a hot cauldron...?

Edit: ok that’s pretty obvious lol but still mysterious. Or like a warship enters earths space, or a surfboard peeking out of a warp

Back
Top Bottom