WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

While I think some liked the radical-ness of what killmonger was going for... that completely ignored dude's crazy and the actions he took as soon as he got power that would affect his supposed own

His father had a noble cause.. killmonger was just using his training, as "the colonizer", to enact his revenge on the world

While I think some liked the radical-ness of what killmonger was going for... that completely ignored dude's crazy and the actions he took as soon as he got power that would affect his supposed own

His father had a noble cause.. killmonger was just using his training, as "the colonizer", to enact his revenge on the world
His plan was to rule the world when it’s all said and done.

Same dudes literally repeating themselves for the most part. Then some ppl who never post saying it took them 10 months to realize they didnt like something :lol:

He's a very sad bitter individual.
Its called letting the hype go down and not being in the moment.
BP was literally the first movie at the theaters I watched in like 6 months prior.. (Maybe john wick 2 also) so i was hella hyped.
Watching it now doesnt give me the same feeling.
Peoples minds can change.

Wakanda suit....geezus.
This the same suit some white tennis player wore. Some years back. Serena is just an amazonian Goddess.
Just like when teacher bae was getting all that slack

Its called letting the hype go down and not being in the moment.
BP was literally the first movie at the theaters I watched in like 6 months prior.. (Maybe john wick 2 also) so i was hella hyped.
Watching it now doesnt give me the same feeling.
Peoples minds can change.

Wakanda suit....geezus.
This the same suit some white tennis player wore. Some years back. Serena is just an amazonian Goddess.
Just like when teacher bae was getting all that slack
I’m saying. Not a racist “reacher” but that’s pretty racist. Might as well called it a black people suit

Last edited:
I have to cosign the fact that BP brought me back to the theater after a long drought (3-4 years). I was going to see The Last Jedi but thankfully I didn't. BP Made Movies Great Again for me. I visited theaters the most in my entire life in 2018.

My son wants to watch Spiderverse because it's animated. For all the NTers who watched it already, age appropriate for a 5 yr old?

so is this the first spidey animated movie or are there others? pls rspnd. thanks in advance.

I'm going to see Into the Spider Verse tonight.

Technically we shouldn't be talking about it in this thread. It's a sony movie with absolutely no Marvel studios involvement.

Watched Infinity Wars again after a long time. Man forgot how freaking epic that movie was. Literally on the edge of my seat even though I had seen it before.

Once Thanos got the power and reality stones, it was pretty much over with. Nobody was beating him and his army with just those two stones. Then when he has all except visions stone, might as well just give it to him bc at least it’s painless vs him using all but one to slaughter half the universe anyways

Just got back from watching into the spiderverse and really enjoyed it. the Stan Lee cameo had me feeling real emotional .

I am a nerd

th

Back
Top Bottom