WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

kxouksp0v6921.jpg

I hope End Game doesn't go too far back in time, mayne.

I really have no interest in seeing Captain Marvel in theaters. Kinda like Antman.

its going to do just fine on the box office but im in LA and theaters aren't even closing to selling out and arclight isn't even having any showing after 9:45 pm

bs.png

which reminds me, i need to get my tix for dbz

dbz.png

So I guess some of you naysaying fools are gonna be on your Aquaman energy when Captain Marvel does a billi or close to it :nerd:

they're not making a Captain Marvel Land, she's going to be in the park for pics but so are Spidey, Cap, Doc Strange, BP, etc...

they have more of an antman theme planned for the park and thats probably the least grossing recent mcu film(?)
I thought the quote wws directly from Bob that he thinks they should. Havent heard any audio son I don't know if that's a promotional comment or not.

Last edited:
definitely catching CM in theaters, just not doing IMAX, may do the local dolby theater.
I've never missed a MCU film before or after an Avengers film for better or worse, in theaters
and I don't start on it now. Especially with a character that is supposed to be key in Endgame and usher us into the next chapter.

especially when this may be one of the last few times I see an MCU in theaters. Of course ill see FFH, STrange2, BP2, but whatever they have on their slate just may not interest me.
Will they be dropping the rest of the film slate after Endgame or FFH?? Or are they just releasing them 1 by 1 from here on out?
I get why now it's crucial to not show their hand, but I miss the old days where they just dropped what was in store the next few years

its going to do just fine on the box office but im in LA and theaters aren't even closing to selling out and arclight isn't even having any showing after 9:45 pm

bs.png

which reminds me, i need to get my tix for dbz

dbz.png
I need to check out a movie at Arclight some time soon.

definitely catching CM in theaters, just not doing IMAX, may do the local dolby theater.
I've never missed a MCU film before or after an Avengers film for better or worse, in theaters
and I don't start on it now. Especially with a character that is supposed to be key in Endgame and usher us into the next chapter.

especially when this may be one of the last few times I see an MCU in theaters. Of course ill see FFH, STrange2, BP2, but whatever they have on their slate just may not interest me.
Will they be dropping the rest of the film slate after Endgame or FFH?? Or are they just releasing them 1 by 1 from here on out?
I get why now it's crucial to not show their hand, but I miss the old days where they just dropped what was in store the next few years
Here's what's been rumored so far
2c3e4f8517a8963c0bb20221a203618ea6866198_hq.jpg

It's amazing some ppl wanna skip a movie so close to End Game?

I mean damn, I don't have the same excitement for every movie but I try to see every mcu movie first night, all the same :frown: If I don't like an mcu movie I probably see it just the one time.

Back
Top Bottom