WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Brah, only 4 out of those 15 are actually confirmed. None of the other 11 are “rumors”, there isn’t even an ounce of evidence they’re even being discussed :lol:

100% chance we get movies centered around some of the acquired Fox properties in Phase 4 & 5.
they kinda cant be rumors if they're confirmed? I think the reasoning is them doing sets of three for the individual characters, so theres that. Following the previous methodology, wouldnt all be in the realm of possibility?

Last edited:
I'm not one of those Captain Marvel fans that think she will just show up and wash Thanos. But I do think she'll give Thanos a fight that's more exciting than Tiny vs Thanos or Hulk vs Thanos or Strange vs Thanos

Also

That's pretty good considering fans seem split on CM

I'm surprised Ant Man and the Wasp is top 5

Antman and Wasp was right after IW. Based on these presells there’s a legit chance Captain Marvel could do a billion.........wow

I’m tired of these “New MCU movie beats pre sale record” every single time (@amel). Those are just after 24 hours sales too :lol:

ggkeqmmbj4921.jpg

Deadass, b.

I'm not one of those Captain Marvel fans that think she will just show up and wash Thanos. But I do think she'll give Thanos a fight that's more exciting than Tiny vs Thanos or Hulk vs Thanos or Strange vs Thanos

Also

That's pretty good considering fans seem split on CM

I'm surprised Ant Man and the Wasp is top 5

isnt captain marvel like marvel’s version of superman?

it would make sense that she could handle thanos better than those other guys

Doubt she can handle thanos like that, she gets drop kicked by an old lady skrull in the trailer and almost flies out of the train :lol:

Edgar Wright leaving Ant Man never sat well with me. I love heist movies, I love that it takes place in San Francisco, but the movie is one of my least fav in the MCU. He went on to do Baby Driver.. imagine what his Ant Man would have been.

isnt captain marvel like marvel’s version of superman?

it would make sense that she could handle thanos better than those other guys
No. Not really or originally but as of late theyre turning her in to that with a slight change in origin.

Marvel happens to have a grip of characters with the broad powerset that Superman has not even counting the Superman knockoffs they have.

But given her powerset she should be able to take on Thanos. Although she shouldn't be stronger than him (specifically strength wise).

Doubt she can handle thanos like that, she gets drop kicked by an old lady skrull in the trailer and almost flies out of the train :lol:
That seems to be before she uses her full power and is flying in space taking out spaceships dolo.

Yea.. I don't have a ton of faith in patty.. I mean she could just rip off other movies again for WW2, so we'll see

But WW was just first avenger with Thor1 sprinkled in
Yeah, not mad at all Marvel passed on her.

Feel she would've made just a bland run of the mill Marvel movie.

Last edited:
look i don’t got anything against a woman savior...

but if they’re gonna make the one who washes thanos the same character they introduce literally a month before i’m gonna be tight.

these dudes been working up to this for 10 years and all lost the ones they care about.

i’m not gonna be happy to see the newbie fly in with her flaming mohawk and that be it.

Interesting.......

One of my professors that I’m still really close with is best friends with Edward Norton’s sister and she emails me over the summer and tells me how her friend’s nephew (Edward Norton’s son) dragged him to go see Infinity War and that he enjoyed it. She also has told me that his son has never watched the Incredible Hulk lol

Back
Top Bottom