WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

She seems like a proper woman and mad chill based on her interviews and IG.

I know some of you guys have had gripes About Civil War's score.

Just found out that dude who scored Avengers 1 is coming back to score Infinity War part 1 so maybe that'll appease the displeased.

Last edited:
Im the only person Who has absolutely zero focus on the score on damn near any of these movies.

Im the only person Who has absolutely zero focus on the score on damn near any of these movies.
I usually notice the score on most films but honestly I couldn't tell you about a single score that moved me in a superhero movie. Its so irrelevant to me it's crazy :lol:

I do notice when the score or change in it sound off though. Like WW's music in BvS when she showed up for the final fight :lol: :x

So nah you ain't really the only one.

Last edited:
I usually notice the score on most films but honestly I couldn't tell you about a single score that moved me in a superhero movie. Its so irrelevant to me it's crazy :lol:

I do notice when the score or change in it sound off though. Like WW's music in BvS when she showed up for the final fight :lol: :x

So nah you ain't really the only one.

I listened to a podcast that mentioned the score when WW arrived and how they were disgusted by it, but I don't even remember it.

It was distinctive to me cuz it was so unlike anything else I heard the whole movie :lol:

The movie has its forgettable elements so I can see ppl not remembering it.

I'll be honest and say that the only live actions pieces of superhero music I can actually remember off the top of my head are Wonder Woman's intro music from BvS, because of how out of place it felt, and Superman's classic theme from the original films, because of how iconic it is. There's also Hooked On A Feeling from GOTG, but i've always loved that song.

Last edited:
Yall buggin :x

Spider-Man 1 and 2

Avengers and AoU

Winter Soldier

Dark Knight Trilogy

OG Superman

Man of Steel

Superman, Lex Luthor, and Batman theme songs from BvS

X1/2 and DoFP, Magneto's theme from FC

Score is a big part of any movie to me.

All I'll say is that the score the first ten minutes of A1 all the way up until the title of the movie showed up on screen was lit. Even now after not watching the movie for a while I can hear the score in my head. It's hard to forget.

If the guy can replicate that for infinity War that's coo for me.

Now I wasn't one of the ppl who complained about CW's score. It was fine for me. But it was not very memorable I can't hear it in my head when I think of a scene like I when I think of the opening scenes of A1.

*edit

Score when I think of the end of A1 I can hear it in my head too.

In general I don't pay too much attention to score when it's serviceable. But I will ***** when it's really bad (think BvS). If it's good I can remember the melody when I think of a scene.

Last edited:
Dark Knight Trilogy's score always gets to me. So epic and world class.

I do remember watching the oscars and thinking "man Bree got mad skinny for this"...

she's trying to be a star, no longer has that girl next door look, clearly wants to be a star.

Getting real lean had the opposite effect on olivia munn. Her face doesn't look good.

Captain America vs Black Widow is an *** whooping in all honesty. :lol: No reason to waste people's time with that. They made the right call cutting it.

View media item 2025192

Widow doesn't have what it takes to tank one of these kicks.

I loved the music in the trailer for CW.

At the end when they were whooping on IM. That was dope music.

It's just facts :lol: I'd say the same thing.

Cap clearly has super strength in the movies. Even if BW wrapped her legs around him he's probably still resist and knock her out/throw her away.

Last edited:
They should showcase Cap's strength more.

Kicking a dude off a ship =
eyes.gif

Holding back a helicopter =
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom