WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

I swear whoever is running that Death SN is so off base with the characterization.

Death done gave up the cold yambs to Thanos many times. They even have a kid.

I swear whoever is running that Death SN is so off base with the characterization.

Death done gave up the cold yambs to Thanos many times. They even have a kid.

We call it pity sex where I come from sweetie
That's a lot of pity sex. Was it also a pity pregnancy?

thanos___embrace_of_death_by_oh1life2live-d52j2hk.jpg

005.jpg

e52273dd012297ec801ab153eccbce59.jpg

And don't call me sweetie amel.

Last edited:
He killed them so they wouldn't have his children. Not cuz he smashed.

The whole prediction/prophecy/omen that his child would give him a living death.

There's no denying Thanos wants Death's embrace/love but he's not some emotional lackey. Once he got the IG, Death was super jealous.

Last edited:
Exclusive: Captain America celebrates 75 years with new bronze statue

For the superhero’s anniversary, Marvel is unveiling a 13-foot-tall bronze Cap at San Diego Comic-Con (July 20-24) before it heads east on a cross-country trip and lands in Brooklyn’s Prospect Park for a dedication ceremony on Aug. 10.

Of course, the dude's a natural for such an honor. “For the past 75 years, Captain America has inspired generations of fans serving as the ultimate global icon for freedom, strength and doing the right thing,” says Paul Gitter, senior vice president of licensing for Marvel at Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media.

636033046853946411-Final-Roughest-Sketch-Cap-Statue.jpg

The statue, which literally weighs a ton, features the movie quote “I’m just a kid from Brooklyn” — from Captain America: The First Avenger, the first movie to feature Chris Evans as the character — and features a pose “symbolically chosen to showcase the impressive strength of Captain America and his stoic form,” Gitter adds. “Captain America’s signature shield also takes prominence, paying homage to his heroism, indestructible power and determination.”

Marvel’s social-media channels will keep fans apprised of where Cap is along his post-Comic-Con route via Instagram photos as well as Twitter and Facebook updates. Plus Comicave Studios — which designed the statue with Marvel artists — will be selling a limited-edition line of 750 12-inch bronze replicas and 100-made-to-order 35-inch pewter ones for Cap aficionados to show off at home.

The bronze Cap is also a tribute to those who’ve kept Steve Rogers and his story alive since Jack Kirby and Joe Simon created him in 1941, Gitter says. “We hope that when fans see the statue, they will think back to a favorite comic book, treasured action figure or even be transported back to a special time and place in their lives where Captain America’s values played influence.”

Last edited:
"Of course I am. Why wouldn't I be?"

Been wondering the same thing since the film :lol: Important mission coming up? Let's go ahead and bench one of our heavy hitters with one of the best powersets in the MCU. :smh: Old Man Rogers does it again.

Just their inherent powers

Tempted to side with Thanos over Darkseid. Though even at their base levels both routinely smack around heavy hitters in their respective universes, such as Superman or Thor, and just plain have more impressive feats than Mongul and Apocalypse. Tough call since they've got a lot of the same abilities and traits too. Going to have to think more on this.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom