WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

FF are amazing movies for what they are. Except 2fast and Drift. Those are garbage.

If you weren't in on F&F for the first one, you wouldn't/couldn't get in on it now. One of the most unique franchise experiences in cinematic history.

4-5-6-7-8th sequels just keep getting bigger and bigger. No other franchise can/has matched that.

Dom, and Paul, are huge parts of that. Justin Lin is the third piece. And honestly, probably the most important. His Tokyo Drift and plans beyond, rejuvenated the franchise and it has exploded since he took over.

If there was a character that looked like a big baby / infant then he can play that.

Last edited:
lol 2 fast 2 furious was straight comedy so it was entertaining

and which ever was the first FF to have rock in it ( i tihnk 5) That was one of the best fight scene i've seen between rock and dom, it was entertaining.

but other than that no way im caping for the FF series. straight trash.

when it stopped being about the car, it stopped being good.
1. was good for what it was . even 2 was good for the cars. but after that TRASH

ek1au8.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanctum_Sanctorum

Last edited:
Eva Mendes and Tyrese's comedic relief make 2F2F worth the cost of entry.

I don't want to see Thor in human civilian clothes anymore. Hopefully that's just Hemsworth chillin off set or something.

Yeah, unless they're going to give him the Donald Blake identity, which I suppose would require him to have to fuse with Jane's ex boyfriend or something, they can cut that **** out.

He could definitely pull off Gambit.

With Spider-Man, are they doing the Hairy Potter thing where we'll watch him grow up to be a man over a bunch of movies? That could be cool.
From what I've read, Marvel is going to be sticking with Holland in the long run. Hopefully it works out!.

This is the BEST scene from FF series:

LMFAO I was thinking about this very scene the other day. Not that there aren't people who speak/spoke like that, but it stood out even more because of how the character was portrayed for the majority of the film and in the first film. This scene came off as if it was specifically trying to give him some type of edge :lol:

Last edited:
Get these trash FF posts outta here.

All types of wild excuses being made for it :lol:

Man atleast watch the brazilian joint, there are few big stupid heist blockbusters that are more fun.
I don't know which one that is but I've tried watching the movies in the past when they came out. They just weren't good or entertaining to me.

I just ain't in to that ****. Then when I got on NT I hear a lot of the it's one of those movies that are so bad they're entertaining or really funny and I don't knock that category of movies but this FF series did not rock for me.

**** just kinda bored me and leaves me :rolleyes

Get these trash FF posts outta here.

All types of wild excuses being made for it :lol:

Man atleast watch the brazilian joint, there are few big stupid heist blockbusters that are more fun.

Naw man, he doesn't need to see films to judge, review, and critique them.
You of all ppl trying to talk slick about me in reference to FF movies.

The nerve.

If a movie isn't good enough for me to watch it in its entirety why shouldn't I form the opinion that I don't like it just cuz I ain't watch it until the very end?

Save it though, I'm not about to derail this thread with talk about that trash franchise.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom