WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

I'm still rocking that Ant-Man vs. Spidey and Iron Man picture you posted a while back as my wallpaper. This new one's dope too. :pimp:

I hope they do some Green Scar Hulk art after Ragnarok drops. :pimp:

I thought falcon called him up and got him but then people were saying falcon kidnapped him. Would've been kinda awesome if Wasp appeared with her costume but they gotta save that for their own movie. I don't think i've even heard news about the sequel.

Last edited:
I thought falcon called him up and got him but then people were saying falcon kidnapped him. Would've been kinda awesome if Wasp appeared with her costume but they gotta save that for their own movie. I don't think i've even heard news about the sequel.

You gotta remember the scene at the end of Ant-man after this scene for this to makes sense.

doubt it but I hope they do another 15 minute preview for guardians vol.2. The scene they showed for the first one(prison breakout) was great! but I'm sure they only did that to create buzz because they were introducing new characters to people

The best part is Ant-Man because no one knows who he is so when he does things it shocks everyone :rofl:

I got it 3rd

1st: hawkeye trying to introduce himself to BP.. And BP going cold as ice

2nd: spidey being amazed and going science geek/kid when fighting everyone.. And talking too much.. And being told he talked too much

4th: when vision goes through giant man

Cinema history? :smh:

being a comic book fan, it's just a dream come true and tech has really advanced where this is possible

however, I really would like to see something better though

I can't really think of any outside of classic kung-fu/martial arts fight scenes

The best part is Ant-Man because no one knows who he is so when he does things it shocks everyone :rofl:

I got it 3rd

1st: hawkeye trying to introduce himself to BP.. And BP going cold as ice

2nd: spidey being amazed and going science geek/kid when fighting everyone.. And talking too much.. And being told he talked too much

4th: when vision goes through giant man

Your list is pretty much mine just with everything numbered differently. Overall it was a great scene.

Back
Top Bottom