WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Just left the theatre. Growing up a huge batman fan i hate that i llve marvel movies and it amazing how what everything marvel puts out just ****s on any justice league movie. The music in the movie def took it up a few notches. Just wish there was a little more black panther action

Since movies come via download now to theaters, the brainiac in charge of downloading Black Panther didn’t complete the task so they could not show the movie Thursday night... Coincidence?

it happened to my theater for Winter Soldier

just saying

we waited for an hour only for them to tell us we can watch Superman vs Batman instead

everyone walked out

America still don't have assigned seats when you buy tickets???? Everywhere else in the world i've been. you buy a ticket and you pick your seats.. Catch up
theres 4 big theaters in a 15 mile radius
they all have assigned seating
i hate it
also hate they have the lounge chairs
CERTAIN folks of a ethnic background
ALWAYS lounging back
and having they crusty *** feet all out propped up
hate seeing and smelling crusty feet when im eating/watching a movie

they told us they have the movies way ahead of time but they’re encrypted and without the key....

so it happens

not saying thats what happend but yeah

I’m old enough to remember theaters doing cruddy stuff to make sure “black movies” didn’t do good box office numbers. When I went to see Do The Right Thing & then years later Malcolm X, I was given tickets with another movie on it. When we went back to ask for tickets for the proper movie, they refused to do so. We opted for refunds instead.

I’m old enough to remember theaters doing cruddy stuff to make sure “black movies” didn’t do good box office numbers. When I went to see Do The Right Thing & then years later Malcolm X, I was given tickets with another movie on it. When we went back to ask for tickets for the proper movie, they refused to do so. We opted for refunds instead.

i understand
im that age too

Really! Come on fam it's not even Sunday and you telling all the church's business :smh:
Get outta here.

jw should i be offended that the migos wore a whole chinese get up in 'stir fry'?
Yes.

I mean if you care about your ppl and culture and feel it was truly offensive.
So a Cinemark theater in a suburb of Baltimore called Towson canceled all the screenings of Black Panther last night citing technical issues but alll their other movies played fine... see how “they” do!?!??

https://www.google.com/amp/www.balt...fe-screening-canceled-20180216-story,amp.html
They lost a couple 100 mil.

:lol: @ that racism over money mind state.

What Black Panther comics do y'all recommend?

im new to comics too

generally when i ask this the answers are all over the place

ive found iFanboy helps out greatly

search Google for iFanboy “where do i start” (insert character name)

9CF6313C-9A25-4C05-8418-A3CF241DD824.jpeg

Okay lets talk about this dude W'Kabi.

I can understand his anger given his parents death years ago, frustration with T'Chaka not bringing Klaw to justice.

But damn he sure was willing and gung go to back Killmonger. Like he wasn't even down with the idea of Wakanda spreading out when he heard Nakia being brought up but once its on some conquering **** he got all these reasonable arguments.

I dont know if I'm T'Challa I let dude keep his job. The whole murky issue over the challenge not being over shouldn't have led to a mini Wakanda civil war like that. It was semi treasonous. **** was unsettling.

M'Baku might be on the come up though :pimp: :nerd:

Yup Priest is the way to go.

I think a lot of the black panther mythology.l was introduced. I believe the vibranium suit, heart shaped herb, Everett Ross, his light blades were Priest.

Correct me if I’m wrong. Been a while since I read his run.

Yup Priest is the way to go.

I think a lot of the black panther mythology.l was introduced. I believe the vibranium suit, heart shaped herb, Everett Ross, his light blades were Priest.

Correct me if I’m wrong. Been a while since I read his run.
The updated vibranium suit is mostly Preist but vibranium used in various way (in suit or as weapon) was always a part of his repertoire back from Kirby or McGregor.

Ok I'll bite. The after credits bothered me as did the cia guy.

Killmonger needed more lines.
Africans fighting Africans bothered me when nobody stopped to say we are brothers wtf are we doing at some point.

Especially when it came to wakanda and killmonger.

Wkabi being that adamant bothered me too.

The UN thing bothered me considering how we were robbed.

And we need a trilogy or a series period. It wasn' enough. This movie is great. I'm on my phone but I'll go more in detail and with spoiler tags later.

this movie was amazing man. Top 3 Marvel movie they have ever put out. Id even argue the best but I have to see it again.

There was no weaknesses in it.

I wouldn't be able to put names to most of the characters outside of Boseman's and Jordan's. If the trilogy(or more) becomes a actuality, there's a lot of ways the movie can go.

If it follows the comic series to a tee, then there's no spoiling involved.

Back
Top Bottom