WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

True but to be fair she was created during WW2 so it made sense to go that route as a first go around...

I mean did it?

WW was set during WW1 or at least was supposed to be

First avenger was set during WW2

But I don't mind ripping it off, but they ripped it off a lil too much.. granted they improved on the war portion in the middle.. but the ending was crap and then the beginning and pieces in that middle scene had unnecessary amd/or odd slow mo

And simply put WW is the most popular female superhero by a landslide and one of the most popular characters in general.

Marvel has shown time and time again that they can make lesser known heroes common place. And I’m thinking that her part in IW will be big. Like she pulls up last minute and something she does saves most of them from getting murked. It would be a nice alley oop for her solo.

Yup.. DC did WW a disservice in BVS and the portions of JL I saw.. and even referencing BVS in WW was a huge mistake in my opinion

At least cap went into the ice and was frozen for his time away.. DC decided the most iconic women character of all time would just sit it out for 100 years which included another WW and countless other events

bruh...are we friends on fb?? i've literally seen all of these...numerous times.

Like daaaaamn son..lemme cook and be happy. and all the bitter posts are from black folks :stoneface:

Saw this earlier and couldn't agree more

Screenshot_20180220-124252.jpg

I don't know how this is still confusing people
Everybody doesn't refresh random pages that talk about movie releases daily. It's not that it's confusing it's that I didn't know because I didn't hear, see or read anything about it after they announced that it wasn't going to be a 2 part movie.

I don't know how that is confusing.

Was just looking for names instead of the vague ad nauseam DC drop. No diss...

Honestly, only know the directors of the 3 films.. and feel everyone involved got blood on their hands

I mean I expect that from Snyder.. but for WW, once BVS got trashed they shouldn't even have referenced the movie just move on and tell her story.. and then throwing it in JL was just pissing on the dead at that point (I only saw the scene where batman throws it in her face.. so no clue if there was more)

Once again that was a Whedon rewrite...but yea

That's concerning, since he's supposed to be the one to right the ship

Hopefully without Snyder hanging over everything, wan can do his own thing with aquaman.. although I wish they would pull what marvel did with gunn and put wan in charge of JL dark

Interesting theory if the MCU is going to tie-in Cap. Marvel with the Skrulls. I hope there are Skrulls in the MCU and they are exposed in Avengers 4 and Capt. Marvel.

One thing I wished was that we actually got to see some of the weight of Killmonger's plan. That real global danger(?)

If the movie was another half hour to a hour I would've loved to see one of those ships with the weapons make it out the border and see what coudl've happened

You mean Tony and Vision?

Cuz there ain't no other Avengers. Just fugitives. Word to how scumbag Steve ruined Scott Lang's life further.

And when I think of it not a single one of those fugitives could take down a Wakandan ship :lol: Falcon would die.

Falcon: So ya'll like cats huh...

Back
Top Bottom