WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

tumblr_inline_p6z751eMde1qgt0uw_540.gif

Yup, that is exactly something that is done.. what was the name of that cereal again?

Now let's take a look how your boy got the rank of captain:

Or how about how he got his "powers":

He got his powers because he was deemed worthy not for strength but the courage and heart that he displayed at all times. Tony was gifted things by his daddy. Also, the so called "new" element he created was actually done so by his father. He has no redeeming qualities. MCU would have faired better if he didn't make it back to earth in the first Avengers.

Tony was gifted things by his daddy.

yup.. this was ALL his daddy's doing:
"At age four he built his first circuit board, at age six his first engine, and at seventeen he graduated summa cum laude from MIT."

and of course couldnt have done this without daddy:

o and daddy was in the cave for this one too:

pretty sure tony's daddy "GIFTED" your boy things

like:
latest

and:
cap_howard_stark01.jpg

o and cant forget:

HowardStark_pilot.png

Last edited:
"If Disney's takeover of Fox goes through, there are a lot more characters to work with all of a sudden, it might be interesting to do something like Secret Wars..."

-Russos

Wow, Secret Wars would be crazy.

Also an easier way to incorporate all the other Marvel Characters into the MCU at the end of the movie.

yup.. this was ALL his daddy's doing:
"At age four he built his first circuit board, at age six his first engine, and at seventeen he graduated summa cum laude from MIT."

and of course couldnt have done this without daddy:

o and daddy was in the cave for this one too:

pretty sure tony's daddy "GIFTED" your boy things

like:
latest

and:
cap_howard_stark01.jpg

o and cant forget:

HowardStark_pilot.png

And like a privileged white boy, is the product of his daddy in the eyes of the US government.

We are almost at the finished line (you can tell I am mentally checked out at work)

WHAT WAS THE MOMENT THAT YOU FELL IN LOVE WITH THE MCU?

For me it was definitely during Avengers 1, I went into that movie not watching any of the previous movies (IM1, 2, Hulk, Cap, and Thor) and having a decent idea of what the movie was about but not prepared for what was going to happening. Remember back in the days of 2012 this idea of a cinematic universe was like completely foreign idea. I wasn't a huge fan of comic book movies, I think I saw Spider-man 1 in theaters, but I didn't care. That was easily the most entertaining movie I have ever seen up to that point in my life, I thought the action was non stop and how they incorporated all the Avengers was beautiful. When Thanos popped out during the post credit scene I turned to my cousin and said (oh **** thats the dude from Marvel Super Heroes arcade game). I then decided to go back and watch all the previous films, thats when I was completely blown away. They use IM's building, Thors villain, Captain America's tesseract, and Hulk's (pants) to make this absolutely perfect movie. After that I didnt give a damn about Iron Man 3, went to watch Thor Dark World (wasn't impressed), but it was when I went to see Winter Soldier and Guardians 1 back to back that summer I was completely enamored by this universe.

I love the MCU, its true, its damn true.

Yet Tony was the same dude that wanted to force everyone to sign the accords. Where was this Tony then? Cap meanwhile helped take down the equivalent of the FBI/NSA in WS...

where was this cap when he was clearly swimming to far in the deep end.. or maybe this THAT cap trying do shhh he clearly doesnt understand:

Last edited:
boy.. you must have me confused with your daddy

tony tried to warn your boy in avengers.. but you dont seem to remember that, like pretty much anything else:

"An intelligence agency that fears intelligence? Historically, not awesome."
Isn't it ironic that someone of your level of intelligence is speaking on such a thing? If Tony knew that, why didn't he do anything about it?

tony knew to question.. and guess who ended up being right:

and who was taking orders from that group a movie later:

CaptainAmericaTheWinterSoldier_2194942100_CPW0NNG1._V343953110_RI_SX940_.jpg

Actually, there's a pattern showing that Tony will let things get out of hand so that he can then come in and take the glory. It's how he gets by, Ultron was the most obvious but he also played a major role in creating Vulture. He overtakes the little guy trying to make a living to conduct the clean up of the aftermath of Avengers 1. It's Trumponomics. Tony a trash person b.

Actually, there's a pattern showing that Tony will let things get out of hand so that he can then come in and take the glory. It's how he gets by, Ultron was the most obvious but he also played a major role in creating Vulture. He overtakes the little guy trying to make a living to conduct the clean up of the aftermath of Avengers 1. It's Trumponomics. Tony a trash person b.

yes.. tony should have allowed the very same weapons vulture stole to make the extremely dangerous weapons he was selling on the street for profit to get into the hands of the "little guy"

i mean tony should have definitely not kept those materials "in the most secure facility on the Eastern Seaboard. The Damage Control Deep Storage Vault."

going assume you just didnt watch homecoming and see what those materials were capable off.. and the type of "little guy" you're referring too

Back
Top Bottom