WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

30515719_10155410879417344_2823657576523104256_n.jpg
30572338_10155410879127344_6733224585036038144_n.jpg

30516471_10155410878887344_3147339725132529664_o.jpg

:rolleyes Really wish they’d stop referencing “the snap”. Like I get they’re tryna put people who aren’t familiar with the comics up on game but the moment was never THAT great and now they’ve become a slave to it to where if they do it’s anti climactic and if they don’t every one will be upset :smh:

As long as they don't show any of the Black Order in action or talking, Especially that Strange and IM fight, I'm good.
They keep showing IM and Strange blastin away at whatever, but they haven't shown them in action.

Ima be hot if on the 26th I run into a spot with any of them giving some crazy quotable monologue before they engage the avengers though

but yeah they droppin new spots as if they can't just run the same ones, or rotate the ones they already have

alright guys, since the schedule is all messed up since they moved the movie up one week and we spent forever talking about the greatest movie of all Black Panther, and your boy @rfx is posting about Dumbledore all day. I'm moving right along with the posters.

So I present to you a movie that should all be in your Top 3 and definitely Top 5 in the MCU ad its a better quality movie that Guardians 1

Guardians of the Galaxy vol. 2

guardians_of_the_galaxy_vol_two_xxlg.jpg

guardians_of_the_galaxy_vol_two_ver2_xxlg.jpg

guardians_of_the_galaxy_vol_two_ver4_xxlg.jpg

guardians_of_the_galaxy_vol_two_ver35_xxlg.jpg

guardians_of_the_galaxy_vol_two_ver5_xxlg.jpg

guardians_of_the_galaxy_vol_two_ver25_xlg.jpg

guardians_of_the_galaxy_vol_two_ver38_xlg.jpg

guardians_of_the_galaxy_vol_two_ver39_xlg.jpg

guardians_of_the_galaxy_vol_two_ver42_xlg.jpg

guardians_of_the_galaxy_vol_two_ver32_xxlg.jpg

Bonus variants

stothard_guardians.jpg
jeremy_guardians.jpg

Last edited:
Rhodes in the background goin off! Lookin like he tried to return a 1988 used tube television to Best Buy for cash

Highest ranking military officer of the crew

And as was pointed out, probably been on the most actual missions

Marvel bugging by showing all these new shots. Hopefully they are throw aways and not in the actual film.
I was disappointed seeing the clip of Peter exiting the school bus. I was hoping to witness that scene in the theaters. Smh.

it's very meh unless it transforms into something much cooler but if i were to guess stark will give back the shield towards the end or something and then it'll get a good pop fromt eh audience

hell even Coulsons shield is 100000000x better

giphy.gif

Watched AOU last night and I’ve got to say that it’s the most important film in the MCU. Just so many things were predicted that came to pass.

Wanda “destroying” the Avengers in CW as predicted by Ultron.

Heimdall telling Thor he’ll lead them to Hell in his vision. He’s literally leading them to a slaughter as king.

VM and Tony at odds briefly was a preview of what was to come in CW.

How Tony is willing to accept authority measures, but at the end of the day, it is VM who’s only solution to anything ever is war.
Tony is trying to prevent wars yet all scumbag wants to do is fight them.

How Vision is basically Adam Warlock and how Thor says him wielding the mind stone will give them an advantage for what’s coming.

Thor leaving to find the stones, setting the stage for the opening of IW.

Not to mention, there were 4 beings created or given powers by an infinity stone; Wanda, QS, Ultron and Vision.

If they would’ve just nixed that BW and Banner plot, it would’ve been ranked higher on most lists.

Age of Ultron gets better with time, I always felt the dialogue wasn't perfect and it felt disjointed at times, especially back in 2015

but knowing what we know in 2018, that movie is a damn gem

I love it

Best Movie Overall: Winter Soldier
Second Best Movie Overall: Civil War
Third Best Movie Overall: Iron Man
Worst Movie Overall: GOTG2 aka wild trash
Most Overrated Movie: GOTG
Most Underrated: The Incredible Hulk
Funniest Movie: Thor Ragnarok
Best Superhero: Iron Man
Best Villain: Thanos
Best CGI: GOTG
Best Soundtrack: Black Panther
Best Acting: Chadwick Boseman / RDJ

am I the only one underwhelmed at caps new shield gauntlets

They terrible but since he dead anyway oh well.

Dunno why but I read the recap of the 20 minute scene that was screened at the press junket. Even tho i read it, i still can't wait to see this on the big screen.

The Russo Brothers Talks About Thanos' Backstory And His Powers In AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR

Joe and Anthony have actually explained the villain's origin story during a recent interview and told us pretty much everything we need to know about what motivates him.

"Thanos is this virtually indestructible character who’s stronger than the Hulk, and has invincible skin. He’s from a planet called Titan. Many years prior to the film his planet was experiencing a cataclysmic shift. They were running out of resources, and they were overpopulated. Thanos made a recommendation that they exterminate half the population randomly in order to save the rest of the population. Of course, the Titans rejected his notion, branded him a mad man, exiled him, and the planet ended up dying. So he has taken it upon himself to go planet-by-planet throughout the universe and wipe out half of the population of each planet as a way to correct the planet and bring it back into balance."

The filmmakers then went on to elaborate on what he has planned for Earth's Mightiest Heroes (and the wider universe as a whole) and it's fair to say Captain America and company should be worried.

"Once he hears about the stones, he realises that if he can get hold of all of the Infinity Stones he can control the entire universe. With the snap of his fingers he could correct the universe permanently by removing 50 per cent of life from it. So, these are incredible stakes for our characters. If the Avengers were built for anything, it’s stopping Thanos from completing his goal."

Back
Top Bottom