WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

saw Ant man and Wasp last night. still wondering why was ant mans name in the title cuz he sure aint do ****. wasp was whoopin *** and taking names whole move and scott was tought how to fight in the first movie. im confused but I will say, if I could rank fighters in the MCU Ant man would be dead last in fighting ability lol

There's way worst in terms of actual fighting ability.

Does BARF tech really let you interact with things from the past? I thought it only allowed the user to re-live moments that were constructed from their own memories or something like that. What am I missing here?

they'll probably combine it with the Quantum Realm Tech to make QuantumBARF to allow them to control time or go to other dimensions

Well he did abandon his training to go help the scumbag.

And before that he did wash Falcon in Ant-Man

So nah, not dead last. Hope is just that much better and more of a badass than him.

That's a dumb title :lol:
dam I forgot Sam. I never seen that boi hands. his shooting skills yes but actual kung fu nah. he might just come in at last lol

Does BARF tech really let you interact with things from the past? I thought it only allowed the user to re-live moments that were constructed from their own memories or something like that. What am I missing here?
No. As far as we know.

Tony Stark simply created a near perfect virtual reality device to work out his unresolved issues.

I still have no clue why dudes are speculating so much about BARF tech like it was some scientific breakthrough. Pales in comparison to his past achievements.

Plus the leaps with theories and just adding in BARF tech has me lost. If we using quantum energy to go back in time or other dimensions why do we need BARF tech? :lol: It's just advanced holograms.

There's way worst in terms of actual fighting ability.
The shrinking and how easily/quickly he got the hang of experiencing it and maximizing the opportunity it gives gave him a huge edge..

Last edited:
i'm assuming BARF just gets used to put pieces of past stuff together and figure out something they might have missed

i think people are onto BARF because of the set pics and where they had a similar device on their hand while it shows them back in A1

BARF could be like the device they use to control what time they can go to

it would be smart if the Russos planted that BARF to throw people off though, they even had a case that says BARF conveniently on display :lol: and we know damn well the russos are big liars :lol:
io1.jpg

No. As far as we know.

Tony Stark simply created a near perfect virtual reality device to work out his unresolved issues.

I still have no clue why dudes are speculating so much about BARF tech like it was some scientific breakthrough. Pales in comparison to his past achievements.

Plus the leaps with theories and just adding in BARF tech has me lost. If we using quantum energy to go back in time or other dimensions why do we need BARF tech? :lol: It's just advanced holograms.

I KNEW I wasn't going crazy wondering why everybody was talking about BARF. I just thought it was expensive therapy for Tony.

i'm assuming BARF just gets used to put pieces of past stuff together and figure out something they might have missed

It was stated by Feige that BARF would be used in A4. I think BARF will play a role in showing the events from Infinity War or past events in which they'll be traveling too, like the NY battle and figuring out what needs to be done from that point.

It was stated by Feige that BARF would be used in A4. I think BARF will play a role in showing the events from Infinity War or past events in which they'll be traveling too, like the NY battle and figuring out what needs to be done from that point.

i think any film that had an infinity stone in it, has the potential for BARF, assuming a character that was in said film is still around

or even we get different POVs of stuff like with wong or nebula.. or go back to first avenger and see what cap might not have picked up with being around tessaract

I KNEW I wasn't going crazy wondering why everybody was talking about BARF. I just thought it was expensive therapy for Tony.
Yeah man, I think dudes went too far dkwn the BARF rabbit hole.
Yeah but that could literally mean we get a scene of Tony reenacting the moment he got Peter to go with him to Germany or when he an puncrd to the world he's Iron Man or any other past scene.

We could simply be getting a very guiltridden Tony Stark for part of A4.

^ i assume tony would have been obsessing and leaving no stone unturned.. i dont think it be used in the film a ton, but i could see it being used in the first bit of the film and trying to learn as much as he could

Oh, I completely agree. The most obvious is Tony using it to figure out what Strange may have meant. Also, if Pepper got dusted it might be reliving moments with her. Those are the two most obvious uses for BARF in A4, but definitely not limited to.

So if Tony is the key, what purpose or role will Captain Marvel play?

i think tony, wong, the real cap, shuri, nebula, thor, rocket, antman and banner will all be chipping in on the science and strategy stuff

like i definitely think they're going back to hit up tyrion

i think tony, wong, the real cap, shuri, nebula, thor, rocket, antman and banner will all be chipping in on the science and strategy stuff

like i definitely think they're going back to hit up tyrion

I would love for Dinklage to be in the next one. Love that guy.

I'm already super impatient waiting for Captain Marvel.

I just looked at the cast for A4 and I wonder how accurate it is.

I would love for Dinklage to be in the next one. Love that guy.

I'm already super impatient waiting for Captain Marvel.

I just looked at the cast for A4 and I wonder how accurate it is.

i definitely think they are hittin him up for more weapons.. like i think tony might get the his destroyer armor.. but at the least they'll get another gauntlet

Back
Top Bottom