WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

I just read Marvel has TWENTY more movies lined up after A4. That sounds good but I just hope we don't get fatigued on it. Then again, some of them might not even be MCU films (i.e. Venom.)
I mean we coming off of 19 movies in 10 years. Are you fatigued?

Nothing to be worried about.

And nah, movies like Venom are definitely not included in the next 20 movies.
Reddit is weird for planning to ban half of its marvel thread members lmao
You lack conviction, loyalty and a real sense of purpose. Not at all surprising from a scumbag lover.

Those are some real Thanos minions dedicated to the cause.

Yeah, what the hell was that about? Why did all of them get banned? :lol:

PO
Likely a promotional stunt. Since the announcement that they were going to ban half its members, the thread doubled in the amount of members. So after the ban does happen it'll be about the same amount of ppl in the thread lol

There are actually new ppl signing up just to see if they'll survive the mass ban lol

The more I think about it, the more disappointed I am that Evangeline Molly's character is not more connected with the rest of the mcu

She's likely going to be sidelined for most of A4 too, being dusted and all

They're keeping her isolated in Ant Man's corner of the universe. She needs time to shine with the rest of the Avengers. She's great!

They have just started the editing process on Avengers 4. According to Feige they are a bit ahead on the editing process than they were with IW.

I'm sure Ant-Man & the Wasp will be on the Avengers squad for A5.

Hope will get her shine.

What I want to know is what up with these name decisions. Why is her name Hope Van Dune when her father clearly raised her and her parents never divorced.

Same weird **** with Miles Morales.

What I want to know is what up with these name decisions. Why is her name Hope Van Dune when her father clearly raised her and her parents never divorced.

Same weird **** with Miles Morales.

Hank and Hope were estranged after Janet went missing. So Hope, being rebellious, probably took her moms last name.

Why is her name Hope Van Dyne when her father clearly raised her and her parents never divorced.

She probably changed her last name (in the films) because she had a falling out with Hank and didn't want to be associated with him.

I’m over Avengers films for a while. Really curious to jump forward with Spider-Man 2 leading the post infinity gem plot line. I don’t see a situation where any of the heroes die now that time travel and Magic is legit a thing. Don’t think Marvel would have the stones to kill off Tony, Steve or Odinson. They couldn’t even kill them off for a year :rolleyes I’m very curious about the slate of villains they have lined up however. Would love for past villains to show back up after there origins have been somewhat established for future solo films. Another Captain America film with a masked Zemo. A Hulk film with The Leader and throw in Doc Sampson or Rick Jones, rumor has it he’s supposed to be appearing in Captain Marvel so I think it’s playing out. Still feel like Marvel wants the silver age on screen so Spider-Man, F4 and the big 3 with supporting characters making cameos and duo films similar to Ragnarok.

I mentioned this last year, but I'll mention it again.

Paul Rudd once played Michelle Pfeiffer's love interest a film called I Could Never Be Your Woman.

FE164A15-E15C-4A84-AAE3-6AAF5A8EA765.png

Boss man with the Hyperadapt’s.

Attachments

• 488DDE0E-694E-40D9-8240-372DBAA9301C.png
    488DDE0E-694E-40D9-8240-372DBAA9301C.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Back
Top Bottom