WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Wow I saw Shazam twice and I didn't realize that was djimon honsou :rofl:

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

Im calling it, they going on a suicide mission...these versions of these characters are all dying, and this is their good bye right here, this **** is heavy....they’ll split into teams and change the timelines, where past versions of themselves will still be alive, but not these guys.

Also Rocket + Rhodey duo is DOPE AS HELL, would be awesome to see Rocket upgrade his armor....man I cannot wait..

Im sensing a butterfly effect type of ending for these guys, maybe Tony is the only one left that would remember ANY of these events...

they better not mess with time travel unless they do it right. it is too complex of a theory, too many moving parts. its one of my favorite subjects. I'll be in my feels if the **** the bed.

kind of the only way to fix it though esp if the stones are damaged
some might say dimension jumping but have saw "the stones would only work in that dimension" as a counter argument

they better not mess with time travel unless they do it right. it is too complex of a theory, too many moving parts. its one of my favorite subjects. I'll be in my feels if the **** the bed.

It's really wouldn't be that complicated. You alter reality and bad **** happens as a result. Simple.

Back
Top Bottom