WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Again, y’all need to step your penis control game up.

Forget that! I'm going into Endgame with a 46 ounce cup of peach sprite and some gummy bears. Bathroom breaks are for kids.

9A7274C1-B1C2-400C-B5DF-6CCEFD020448.gif

Me telling whoever thinks they’re going to walk in front of me to use the bathroom during the movie

Last edited:
Avengers: Endgame’ Didn’t Just Break Ticket Records, It Forced Fandango to Change How It Operates

Avengers: Endgame” doesn’t open until the end of April, but it’s already proving to be an unstoppable box office force. After breaking the Fandango record for most tickets sold on the first day of availability (a feat “Endgame” pulled off in just six hours), “Endgame” has now gone on to shatter the record for most tickets sold on the online ticket outlet in the first week. The company has announced “Endgame” sold fives times as many tickets in this period as “Avengers: Infinity War,” which currently holds the box office record for highest-grossing opening weekend with $257 million domestic. But “Endgame” did more than just break a Fandango record, it changed how the company operates.

In a recent interview with Business Insider, Fandango president Paul Yanover said that in order to survive “Avengers: Endgame” tickets becoming available online, the company had to do something it’s never done before in its near 19-year history: Create a holding room and force users to wait until they can access the server and order tickets. Yanover said the company learned the hard way when “Star Wars: The Force Awakens” tickets became available and the server became overwhelmed and crashed the Fandango website

Avengers: Endgame’ Didn’t Just Break Ticket Records, It Forced Fandango to Change How It Operates

Avengers: Endgame” doesn’t open until the end of April, but it’s already proving to be an unstoppable box office force. After breaking the Fandango record for most tickets sold on the first day of availability (a feat “Endgame” pulled off in just six hours), “Endgame” has now gone on to shatter the record for most tickets sold on the online ticket outlet in the first week. The company has announced “Endgame” sold fives times as many tickets in this period as “Avengers: Infinity War,” which currently holds the box office record for highest-grossing opening weekend with $257 million domestic. But “Endgame” did more than just break a Fandango record, it changed how the company operates.

In a recent interview with Business Insider, Fandango president Paul Yanover said that in order to survive “Avengers: Endgame” tickets becoming available online, the company had to do something it’s never done before in its near 19-year history: Create a holding room and force users to wait until they can access the server and order tickets. Yanover said the company learned the hard way when “Star Wars: The Force Awakens” tickets became available and the server became overwhelmed and crashed the Fandango website
What's funny is I waited in the break room fandango created for me and even after I cleared the room, the site still crashed :rofl:

I’ll just continue to patiently wait until the day when we can get an honest to god live action version of Wolverine vs. Hulk...

Notice he didn’t say anything about FF, Doom, Galactus, and the Surfer In there...I’d bet we get them introduced before we get anything X-Men related...

Only if its no soft **** and hulk legit rips him in half on camera. Roll credits.

So Captain Marvel says that she's been on other planets because not everyone has the avengers. So she hasn't been back to earth? While she's traveling planet to planet she never heard of Thanos? How long has Thanos been dividing planets? Had to be a long while because Gamora was a kid and she's grown now. So in the 20 years Captain Marvel been out there and the 15+ years Thanos been "balancing" the universe they never met? Who did she protect?
You making too much sense b. You're ruining it. :lol:

DA17101A-1A6D-4C1C-AD09-68891D4DC682.gif
64896930-B985-439B-8F5B-9A79B62CCCA9.jpeg

23E00A15-1752-4F45-A109-DBED472849A7.gif

6D908883-4A6E-4340-9D3E-B1DB61229DCF.gif

For me it was Eight Legged Freaks. Still low key pissed at that spider. I wanted to give her that glaze treatment

Y'all know she was nude in movies right? Her body better with clothes. Google's your friend. She just a bag of Reggie naked.

Back
Top Bottom