WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Obvious PS but if Bucky ends up with a uniform like this :nthat:

You know they gotta showcase that metal arm though. Maybe throw that white star instead of the red. I’m sure they could do some nice sequences showing off it’s vibranium capabilities too.

This was definitely one of the coldest things Buck has done. Slammed him down with one arm:wow:

Op8JxL3.gif

Kt5E8be.gif

That Winter Soldier look is trash.

Cap and Iron Man meme that had really bad implications about a drunk father, a sister, and a brother protecting sister
That brother being Cap
That father being Iron Man

That **** just invalidated all his posts to me :lol:
Welp, something was off about dude. That's Team Scumbag Steve for ya.

Last edited:
Technically

Joe bernthalls punisher could have joined the avengers since it’s the same universe right?

Because I remember daredevil mentioned the alien battle in nyc
Punisher was in the daredevil series

Meaning why the f didn’t the Russo’s add joe bernthals punisher with the avengers
Why are you singling out that Punisher? :lol:

DD, Cage, etc. werent there either.

Not sure Punisher, another guy with a gun, would particularly be needed.

I wanna see a Drax and Jessica Jones romance. Plus the GOTG asking limp fist why he looks so weak and has no muscles.

Technically they all in the same universe. But somewhere along the line the tv ppl and marvel studios decided they didn't wanna F with each other lol. So they might as well be in different universes.

To make it easier they tryna say all these TV seasons are pre-snap but the truth is they don't wanna coordinate with each other.

Now we're going to get a true cohesive universe cuz marvel studios are making TV shows now. They'll be some exceptions. Cloak and Dagger and The runaways are still ongoing and aren't made by marvel studios.

Just rewatched it again...Wtf is Mantis doing on that battlefield?
Lol, we nitpicking now that all been said and done. But for real, it's a damn good crescendo to no doubt some serious foreplanning.
I bounced @ Tony's death scene though. It was 2am; my *** was tore up!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom